Who's a fighter you think you could take In the UFC?

wow, many of you are delusional to the extreme. Some idiots even said that they would pwn Lauzon and Condit.. because their are on a losing streak against the very best? lmao they would put your fat asses in a coma.
If you're speaking about me, I've been training for over 10 years, I have a very good sense of where I stand skill wise. Beyond that, I'm not gonna say much more.

People who are just randoms, without experience who believe they could beat trained fighters of any sort / weight class are mostly delusional though. I would agree.

shut up bro, you're probably some little mexican pendejo and a mamando
maxresdefault.jpg

Mamando

You should take some classes bro, If you haven't already. Sounds like you'd be the perfect candidate for It.
I wish man. I wish I would have done anything positive at all. I spent all my 20's partying and drinking. I'm 35 now been sober 7 years this September which is something I'm very proud of. Last few years I've just been working on getting my life together and on the path I wish I would have started at a much much younger age.

im pathetic and i think i could probably last a round against most of the women. i dont think they have the power to ko me. i would stand a chance of winning until i got tired. which would be after 2 minutes

Lol Leben would run over you looking for a hamburger, This comes up a lot and it kills me that people actually answer with a str8 face on.

If you're speaking about me, I've been training for over 10 years, I have a very good sense of where I stand skill wise. Beyond that, I'm not gonna say much more.

People who are just randoms, without experience who believe they could beat trained fighters of any sort / weight class are mostly delusional though. I would agree.
big deal, who do you train with? ufc fighters? I've been playing basketball for over 30 years, does that mean i can play in the NBA

Edit> of course he's speaking about you, post a picture of yourself, no need to post your face, make a sign with my screen name on it to prove it's you and it's recent, lets see how much you train, put up or shut up

I wish man. I wish I would have done anything positive at all. I spent all my 20's partying and drinking. I'm 35 now been sober 7 years this September which is something I'm very proud of. Last few years I've just been working on getting my life together and on the path I wish I would have started at a much much younger age.
it-is-never-too-late-to-become-what-you-might-have-been-eliot.jpg

Any 6 foot or taller 220 pound somewhat athletic guy would smash any of the flyweight manlets without even training.

I have a few years experience in Affliction, trained Strikeforce and have a Black Belt in Tapout. (6'4 with respectable bench)

With that said, i'd take on Mackenzie Dern any evening of the week.

Cindy Dandois as well.

big deal, who do you train with? ufc fighters? I've been playing basketball for over 30 years, does that mean i can play in the NBA
Not sure you realize how low Leben ranks in the hierarchy of striking. Him being in the UFC doesn't suddenly change that.

I've trained with actual pro boxers. Strikers, high level bjj black belts. Good training is everywhere man, It doesn't matter where you're from. Again though, beyond that..I don't like getting into these wars of qualifying yourself over a forum like sherdog. It just sounds silly

Any 6 foot or taller 220 pound somewhat athletic guy would smash any of the flyweight manlets without even training.
lol, yeah. no. Literally every single one of them would be taken down and beaten / submitted within a minute.

Not sure you realize how low Leben ranks in the hierarchy of striking. Him being in the UFC doesn't suddenly change that.

I've trained with actual pro boxers. Strikers, high level bjj black belts. Good training is everywhere man, It doesn't matter where you're from. Again though, beyond that..I don't like getting into these wars of qualifying yourself over a forum like sherdog. It just sounds silly

in other words you're an internet tough guy, well that's original, we've never encountered one of those on sherdog, post a pic, lets see your physique, if you've been training with top tier guys for 10 years, you should at the very least have nothing to be shamed of, like i said put up or shut up, when you make ridiculous claims you should qualify yourself. The claims you are making are far more silly than posting a pic and shutting me up

I bet Leben would look like Mayweather against you

I'm sure there's at least one that you're positive you would beat.

for me It was always chris leben
He would make you his bitch on a lazy Monday because you wore the skirt wrong.

in other words you're an internet tough guy, well that's original, we've never encountered one of those on sherdog, post a pic, lets see your physique, if you've been training with top tier guys for 10 years, you should at the very least have nothing to be shamed of, like i said put up or shut up, when you make ridiculous claims you should qualify yourself. The claims you are making are far more silly than posting a pic and shutting me up
Your response Is exactly why It's silly to get into these internet arguments of qualifying yourself / your credentials. It's always childish, petty and better to say little mostly. You always encounter one of those Ignorant fools, probably never trained a day In his life. This is why I'm better off posting on the UG. where It's not 99% keyboard warriors.

But, yes. I have trained with an oldschool pro boxer, he fought a young Floyd mayweather before he first challenged for his first world championship..even was brought Into camp to help him train for It after the fight. I wont say any names but anyone from Vancouver knows who I'm talking about.

And yeah, I will again.. say there are levels of boxing / striking In general and Leben Is probably on the lowest level imagineable in that sense. Him having a chin wouldn't matter much In this case.

Last edited:
Back