Conor mcgregor grappling workout (2013)

I didn’t get much out of that, they were going so light and pretty slow. Would’ve been better with more rolling, too. A lot of it was just standing and playing grab-ass

<NewGina>

I still think Conor's ground game is underrated. It failed him only once and that one time he was rocked on the feet just before. People out here acting like he's a fish out of water.

I still think Conor's ground game is underrated. It failed him only once and that one time he was rocked on the feet just before. People out here acting like he's a fish out of water.

All losses by subs...

Not bad, but Conor and his coach both looked like they didn't know shit about how to wrestle. Standard grappling without knowledge of takedowns.

2013 when he had no money and a reason to fight... stop wasting everyone's time. He's got a better chance of getting arrest and fighting in a secret prison deathmatch.

Great! A thread about Conor from 5 years ago and not one that is about anything relevant today - like perhaps signing a fight

He also reversed Diaz in the 1st round, and escaped a guillotine only moments before the RNC. Which Diaz expertly created the room to sink in the choke off the momentum of a punch, showing why Diaz is a 2nd degree BB with the most sub wins in LW history.

People just like to post the choke because they have nothing better to do.

All losses by subs...

Yeah it sure is relevant to talk about how he was submitted 10 years ago.

He also reversed Diaz in the 1st round, and escaped a guillotine only moments before the RNC. Which Diaz expertly created the room to sink in the choke off the momentum of a punch, showing why Diaz is a 2nd degree BB with the most sub wins in LW history.

People just like to post the choke because they have nothing better to do.

Yeah it sure is relevant to talk about how he was submitted 10 years ago.

I agree that conor got much better groundgame then what keyboard warriors give him credit for.

But the Diaz fight was Diaz going with the flow. Just like both Diaz Brothers like to do

Not bad, but Conor and his coach both looked like they didn't know shit about how to wrestle. Standard grappling without knowledge of takedowns.
I'm sure you're better

<36>

Wheres dat goofy motherfucker with pony tail, he played touch butt in the park?

Conor submitted Dave Hill

Dave Hill is my local BJJ coach <45>

Back