Bruce Buffer is getting paid

The fact he gets paid at all is fantastic because it is a great job to have. He travels the world, which I am sure the UFC pays for, stays in nice hotels meets all sorts of people and gets to side cage side for every fight.

Sounds like a job a lot of us would do for free.
gets bullied by Frank Trigg tho.

it's crazy that this guy gets paid more than the fighters.

Does anyone else believe there is a possibility that Bruce's eternal bachelor ladies man persona is just a massive over compensation for something else? That he is basically trying to pull a Liberace? I dunno, could be way off base, just seems a bit odd that a man his age is still trying to convince everyone of how "masculine" he is...

Does anyone else believe there is a possibility that Bruce's eternal bachelor ladies man persona is just a massive over compensation for something else? That he is basically trying to pull a Liberace? I dunno, could be way off base, just seems a bit odd that a man his age is still trying to convince everyone of how "masculine" he is...
i see where ur going, but if u listen to the man talk, i really think thats just how he is..

i wouldnt even consider him THAT uber masculine..

ive considered it before tho.. he loves being in that cage with those half naked men, but who wouldnt for tens of thousands per night..

where is this 100k number coming from?

i wish there was a source, i feel like i remember it being much lower, like half or even less...

Damn son, the man makes 100k per show.

There were 38 shows just in 2017. Lets say he announced 30 of them at least (sometimes they use Joe Martinez).

giphy.gif

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

giphy.gif

How much for the ab inplants?

Hashtagfirebuffer

The installation process just seems so dangerous. I don't know how it works and I don't want to google it. :x

I mean wouldn't you still have to keep in shape so your gut doesn't push out your fake abs?

Pretty sure he’s also geting laid.

Try to imagine him telling this to a chick as they get naked, with his ring voice of course:

“This is the main event of the evening! “
Lmao!!

After he finishes he's like

"Your winner aaaaaaand NEW! Undisputed champion..."

So sick of his intro now. When it’s 5am here and the main event is starting it feels like hours for him to do his bit

What's the source on this? 100k sounds very very steep.

Bruce's big brother Michael has made over $400 million just from making "Let's get ready to rumble" famous.

Back