Bruce Buffer is getting paid

If Buffer is getting $100k per show, he better start doing some Sage Northcutt standing front-flips when announcing. Better add in a twist and eventually a 360/720 spin to that. And then do the Worm when the winner is declared.

If the new owners want to cut costs I would have thought Bruce would be first to go. 70k or even 50k to say some names into a microphone is silly money. Nobody tunes in to watch Bruce and nobody would give a shit if he was gone.

he is not getting paid for his work, he is getting paid because he is part of the brand....

is it really that hard to understand why he gets more money than most of the fighters?

Those fake ass implanted abs freak me the fuck out

I bet he'd finish CM Punk faster than it took Mickey

Him and his brother has the best racket going on. Complete job security lol. It's no wonder Bruce is allowed to creep on those women in the UFC.

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't. You're still a hater. Must suck to be you.
It's doesn't.
I'm actually well payed in my opinion, not Buffer money but hey, I own a house, I'm jacked on steroids, and I get my butthole licked when i ever I want. I'm good.
Buffers implants look fucking retarded and it's strange that you're white knighting for him.
Oh. Also, I'm 6'4

Didn't he tear his ACL doing that 360?
Not sure on that one. But the actual youtube video of him tearing it doing karaoke is one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life.

The guys a fucking dork. Introduce the fighters and GTFO.
I saw him on Poker after dark at the same table as Hendo.
He definitely likes to pretend hes buddy buddy when he clearly, CLEARLY is the guy you have to be nice to because you aren't an asshole.
Looking for fist bumps and shit.

Not sure on that one. But the actual youtube video of him tearing it doing karaoke is one of the funniest things I have seen in my entire life.

I vaguely remember listening to an episode of his old podcast once where he was talking about his chronic knee problems. IIRC he said that he injured it pretty badly once in the cage. Might have been UFC 100 or possibly another card.

Oh and I definitely agree about the karoke video. I haven't seen a self-injury that ridiculous since I watched Bill Gramatica blow out his ACL.

happy-guy-checking-out-MMA-girl-14120104370.gif

Oh and I definitely agree about the karoke video. I haven't seen a self-injury that ridiculous since I watched Bill Gramatica blow out his ACL.
I literally laughed myself to tears watching that video. Can't remember a recent time where I laughed so hard. The Gramatica ACL tear was funny as hell too. I saw that live and busted out laughing.

Back