Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we even have a Fear thread for this new season?

i'd rather keep Fear comments to a thread dedicated to Fear.

PS: it was great seeing Luciana return. not only is Fear better when it comes to storytelling and plots, it also has better eye candy at this point in time, ever since Rosita stopped wearing the daisy dukes shorts.

I agree we got to find the Fear the Walking dead thread.

All out war?

More like all out bore! .......amirite? Guys? No please, it was a joke.

Truthfully, the epsidoe was hot garbage. Oh hey Maggie, Jesus and Daryl turning evil next season, idgaf. Thats my ride with the show over.

On to better things, hopefully Fear s4 is good.Gonna wait for a few episodes to air before catching up.

Was the final battle as good as the one with the incredible cgi tiger scene?
There was no battle whatsoever. The Savior's guns blew up when they started firing at Rick's group and that was that. Tara and the all-female group ambushed the Saviors attacking the Hilltop without losing a single soul.

Negan getting his throat slashed was silly how the hell did he live his main artery was slashed and they talked for 3 minutes after, you cant patch someone up like that and have him live without a blood transfusion all his blood was flowing out of his neck

I was expecting for them to expound more on the reference to the huge "Walker" herd at the end of the episode; that was definitely a Whisperer easter egg I believe.

While Jesus was possibly just listening to Maggie talk about overthrowing Rick (if that's the case, as someone else said, I think Jesus will play Dwight's role next year as a double crosser) but to include Daryl into the mix and agreeing with Maggie for shock value...makes absolutely NO SENSE when we LITERALLY just watched Daryl let Dwight go in the previous scene....<45>

oh fuk man wtf? that was traumatizing. He was lucky to survive.

you can see the scar on his neck here
2d58522adeaa889e8302a5eb86b67fae159ad0e2.jpg

The premiere was good, but short, and sadly I believe Salazar is dead, they didnt even show him in the previews for season 4.
I hope he isn't he was the one who got Nick off the dam I just wonder how big of a time skip there was from him helping Nick escape until he meet back up with his family and Strand.

I was expecting for them to expound more on the reference to the huge "Walker" herd at the end of the episode; that was definitely a Whisperer easter egg I believe.

While Jesus was possibly just listening to Maggie talk about overthrowing Rick (which as someone else said, I think Jesus will play Dwight's role next year as a double crosser) but to include Daryl into the mix and agreeing with Maggie for shock value...makes absolutely NO SENSE when we LITERALLY just watched Daryl let Dwight go in the previous scene....<45>

In real life Maggie would have a baby bump by now, unless she just had a miscarriage but someone said this entire season took place within a few weeks only?

That herd is an easter egg, some people are saying that The Fear group is where the whisper origin is from?

apparently Dwight leaving is for the Spin off show they are going to film soon, they are creating another spin off of Walking dead, it will be Dwight going up north to Canada like Minnesota area or something.

The Fear premiere was very good.
It was basically just Morgan running away from this monstronsity of a show to a much better one.

Hell, the first 10 minutes of Fear was more interesting than anything TWD has done since the S6 premiere.

I enjoyed FTWD's episode as well. The only 2 parts I didn't really like was the beginning and the end.

1) I don't think there was any need to show the entire journey of Morgan for 25 minutes...The convos with Jesus, Carole and Rick were definitely not needed.
2) the whole human bait in the middle of the road turned ambush is a total trope and if I called it, I would assume the characters in a zompoc would be smart enough to know what was going on.

I hope he isn't he was the one who got Nick off the dam I just wonder how big of a time skip there was from him helping Nick escape until he meet back up with his family and Strand.

From what people are assuming on the TWD discussion boards, they say they will show Salazar mid season to discuss the time jump, Salazar was shot bad in the face with blood oozing out, Im guessing after he saved Nick he got infected from the wound and turned or Salazar went with the Indians and went his own way.

All I know is he is most likely dead, sad that was the meeting people wanted to see Salazar and Morgan together, I think Gimple wrote Salazar off when he became Showrunner

oh fuk man wtf? that was traumatizing. He was lucky to survive.

you can see the scar on his neck here
2d58522adeaa889e8302a5eb86b67fae159ad0e2.jpg
one of the first guys who came on the ice to help him was medic during the Vietnam war and knew what to do to stop him from bleeding out. Negan didn't have that type of blood squirting out plus it's twd universe there's a few people who had limbs removed and lived Negan just has a flesh wound.

From what people are assuming on the TWD discussion boards, they say they will show Salazar mid season to discuss the time jump, Salazar was shot bad in the face with blood oozing out, Im guessing after he saved Nick he got infected from the wound and turned or Salazar went with the Indians and went his own way.

All I know is he is most likely dead, sad that was the meeting people wanted to see Salazar and Morgan together, I think Gimple wrote Salazar off when he became Showrunner
if that's the case Gimple is a twat

if that's the case Gimple is a twat

You can totally tell the garbage Gimple writes...I guarantee you he wrote the entire beginning of the FTWD episdoe with the TWD character cameos and cringey dialogue.

Whatever happened to the Vatos who took care of the elderly?

I enjoyed FTWD's episode as well. The only 2 parts I didn't really like was the beginning and the end.

1) I don't think there was any need to show the entire journey of Morgan for 25 minutes...The convos with Jesus, Carole and Rick were definitely not needed.
2) the whole human bait in the middle of the road turned ambush is a total trope and if I called it, I would assume the characters in a zompoc would be smart enough to know what was going on.
they needed the beginning to show how the shows merged, basically they are going to merge Fear soon, with TWD, I think season 10 will be the time.

Whatever happened to the Vatos who took care of the elderly?

Didn't they get massacred by some other group? I swear they alluded to that in a deleted scene.

Here it is:

They should have kept this scene in. It would have given a little bit more scenery to Season 2.

You can totally tell the garbage Gimple writes...I guarantee you he wrote the entire beginning of the FTWD episdoe with the TWD character cameos and cringey dialogue.

yeah he is the man who single handily destroyed the series, he is a snake, slithered his way from writer to show runner to producer, he climbed the ladder and now is raking in millions.

Maggie killing Jesus is going to be the shocker, when she finds out Jesus was telling or warning Rick

Its almost predictable now, like when I said Eugune would use faulty bullets to prevent Negan from killing his friends and redeeming himself.
Well it was blatantly setup. Watched that episode again before the finale. I just didnt think it would take out a major amount of saviors. That was really a fuck job of a stand off.

The puke scene, the hiding in the ash, i needed a benny hill soundtrack to get through that.

So i stayed and watched the premiere of Fear, not watching it since the season 2 finale and i was impressed. I know who lives from s2 to whatever this season is..

While Jesus was possibly just listening to Maggie talk about overthrowing Rick (if that's the case, as someone else said, I think Jesus will play Dwight's role next year as a double crosser) but to include Daryl into the mix and agreeing with Maggie for shock value...makes absolutely NO SENSE when we LITERALLY just watched Daryl let Dwight go in the previous scene....<45>

Letting dwight go then wanting to possibly kill his trusted companion.

What in the actual fuck.

Sorry to go off-topic, but I've never seen Fear and hear it's great. I haven't been able to find the first seasons to watch. Free is preferred, obviously, but any info is appreciated.

As for TWD season finale, for me it was back to the damned melodrama and skewed characters. The previous couple episodes were bearable, for a change, but now it's right back to season 8 garbage. For the life of me I can't figure why they spent 4-5 seasons developing rich, identifiable characters only to take so many off kilter since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back