How do you think the pyramids were built?

Humans were giants back then so they were physically stronger.

This explains why there are so many art drawn of giant slaves, ancient sculptures, long graves and so on around the world.

GIANTSKELETONSCHART-1.jpg

Pyramid after pyramid shows that artisan guilds built the pyramids. They sign their names on stones, and the like. Many were buried near or below the pyramids, or in the surrounding necropolis.

So have we figured out what is in that new giant open space they just discovered..?

This explains why there are so many art drawn of giant slaves, ancient sculptures, long graves and so on around the world.

36 feet in height? I don't believe it. Even 20 feet in height is way to much for most land animals. Giraffes usually top off at around 5-6 meters tops, which is between 16-20 feet.

So have we figured out what is in that new giant open space they just discovered..?
No, the people who control what goes on at Giza regarding work have no interest in invasive measures to find out. Yes, this is weird, no it doesn't make any sense...yes there are reasons why they have no interest in this.

Pyramid after pyramid shows that artisan guilds built the pyramids. They sign their names on stones, and the like. Many were buried near or below the pyramids, or in the surrounding necropolis.
There is actually no evidence anywhere at any of the roughly 80 pyramids in Egypt of a burial contemporary to the building of each building. The Great Pyramid, to pre-empt grave robber talk, was completely sealed until the 1200's.

36 feet in height? I don't believe it. Even 20 feet in height is way to much for most land animals. Giraffes usually top off at around 5-6 meters tops, which is between 16-20 feet.

Have you ever seen a brontosaurus? Or hell how about the giant insects from some era.

Life on this planet used to be huge. A 36’ tall person when brontosaurus roamed doesn’t seem like to much of a stretch considering they had insects bigger than we are today

Why would an technically advanced alien civilization want to build a stone pyramid? Makes more sense that the Egyptians would want to build that shit, right?

LMFAO

I never said why don’t modern people build pyramids, I said why didn’t the people who built them (aka apparently the 4th dynasty Egyptians) build anything else on that scale?

Stone fortifications are far more common structures in pre modern times than giant pyramids, and for good reason. A society which has farming, not even bronze age level metallurgy, bows/chariot level war gear and great pyramids is not a balanced society, it was absurd of them to spend the man hours (and resources) building a structure like the great pyramid without inventing even rudimentary Stone fortifications.

Although again the evidence connecting the great pyramid to the 4th dynasty is minimal at best.

These structures were ordered built by the gods on Earth of that society as a symbol of their greatness. They could afford to pay laborers decent wages to build these things.

It's silly to suggest that they need advanced metallurgy skills to build a large stone fortification. The skill necessary to design and build a pyramid is nothing. It's labor intensive, but their society was clearly able to handle the demands of having those men move stone.

You're really putting too much into a fucking pile of rocks.

I bet if they made a pyramid in Nevada or somewhere where they could, that was going to be two times the size of the ones in Giza.

I bet it would be a tourist attraction and major headline news.

I'll bet if they made a giant pyramid in Nevada absolutely nobody would go see it. If it doesn't have WiFi and 4 star bar, nobody gives a shit.

These structures were ordered built by the gods on Earth of that society as a symbol of their greatness. They could afford to pay laborers decent wages to build these things.

It's silly to suggest that they need advanced metallurgy skills to build a large stone fortification. The skill necessary to design and build a pyramid is nothing. It's labor intensive, but their society was clearly able to handle the demands of having those men move stone.

You're really putting too much into a fucking pile of rocks.

I'll bet if they made a giant pyramid in Nevada absolutely nobody would go see it. If it doesn't have WiFi and 4 star bar, nobody gives a shit.

This guy has it all figured out. No substance to back up his rambling though

No, the people who control what goes on at Giza regarding work have no interest in invasive measures to find out. Yes, this is weird, no it doesn't make any sense...yes there are reasons why they have no interest in this.

Damn..

I was hoping they were over this hiding that it's way older then the Egyptian culture crap already...

There is actually no evidence anywhere at any of the roughly 80 pyramids in Egypt of a burial contemporary to the building of each building. The Great Pyramid, to pre-empt grave robber talk, was completely sealed until the 1200's.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34794254/...ers-workers-tombs-near-pyramids/#.WtUnQ8llDy0

https://www.livescience.com/28961-ancient-giza-pyramid-builders-camp-unearthed.html

http://www.newsweek.com/ancient-egypt-tomb-cursed-giza-pyramid-workers-reopen-698463

"Just look at the precision"

Yeah, well, people are smart

The egyptians were smart

I find it hilarious how people act like everyone in ancient times was like retarded and incapable and just spend their days shitting in their food and scratching around in bushes

Thats not how it was, ancient egyptians are biologically identical to us, they were smart as fuck

What you think just because the didnt have computers they couldnt build something in a roughly straight line?

Back