Have you ever had an STD?

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
Have you ever had (or do you currently have) an STD of any kind?

Nah. I date skanks so I've been tested a few times, but nada.

ILikeWhereThisThreadIsGoing.jpg

You only get to talk about the first time you got herpes.

I had a pimple on my dick freshman year in college and freaked out and went to the clinic. On the plus side it was only a pimple and I got another girl to look at my dick, on the negative side she saw I had a dick pimple.

I had chlamydia in late 2016. Got it from a airline stewardess. Worst part about it was that it was a lame lay.

It puts things in perspective though. It could've been a way worse STD. I got lucky. Doctors appointments were awkward. Having to hit her up because my doctor asked me to was awkward. Treatments sucked.

I would never want to relive that ever...unless it was Demi Lovato or Joy Taylor. In that case, I'm rolling the dice!!!

And yes...it was a...sober awakening
giphy.gif

One of my buddies gave his girlfriend a yeast infection because he cheated on her and ate some other girl's box. Lulz were had by all.

I banged a lot of chicks, it comes with the territory.

I had AIDS a few years ago, that wasn’t very cool.

I've slept with a lot of women without using a condom. Someone is looking after me up there.

Back when i was single, this chick had given me some head, and a few days later i had some irritation on my dick (around the tip).

I called her up and asked her if she had anything, and explained my situation. She said no, so i went and got tested (i had nothing). Turns out the soap i was using had caused the irritation.

I called her up and told her about it. But she was upset because i had inadvertently accused her.

At least i got head though.

Last edited:
Just Chlamydia and HPV. Neither had any symptoms. Took penicillin for the first and used Condoms for 6 months for the second. HPV everyone has had at some point if you aren’t a virgin.

I’m afraid that I’ve given my girlfriend HPV and I feel terrible.

She was a virgin when we met, now she’s going for a Pap smear. She’s only 20.

I’m 29 and have been single most of my life and have slept with 50 women.

I’m afraid that I’ve given my girlfriend HPV and I feel terrible.

She was a virgin when we met, now she’s going for a Pap smear. She’s only 20.

I’m 29 and have been single most of my life and have slept with 50 women.

You probably passed your genital warts on to her.

Back