13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

From the article...

"She added in court Tuesday that the 13-year-old may never be able to have children."

That's pretty sad that they took this option away from her at such a young age.

Last edited:
They have no morality. No values. And they aren't expected to. Thats the problem.
hope you are talking about the douche bags who raped the girl and not the entire black community.

Oh look, more shit to keep yall in a state of perpetual rage...

That high yellow mfer makes me want to schedule a retwist, thats at least 7 months of new growth under his dreads.

I see the point you're making...

but I believe committing an aggravated rape to be especially more disgusting than lynching someone. (I'm sure many will disagree with this).

I mean seriously, how can a man even get erect over this?

I don't think you have to rank atrocities. I'm not sure how anything could be worse than hanging a person by their neck while people laugh and cheer or sexually assaulting somebody, and there's really no reason to rate them against each other.

My point is that mobs do unthinkable things that the individuals would probably not do alone.

I see the point you're making...

but I believe committing an aggravated rape to be especially more disgusting than lynching someone. (I'm sure many will disagree with this).

I mean seriously, how can a man even get erect over this?
So rape is more disgusting than murder ?

Wtf?

Death penalty for all of them. I'm not exaggerating or anything. They are predators and are not fit to be among any part of our society, including even among a prison population.

With dudes like this probation is basically a life sentence, as it's only a matter of time before they repeatedly break probation and end up in prison anyway.

Wtf?

just as, for me.

everything that girl was, or would grow to be, is dead.

she's going to live as a different person the rest of her life, and not the person she got to choose

Wtf?
Yes. Rape is never justified, but murder can be.

For example, if those 5 dudes had raped my daughter, I would murder all of them. And I wouldn't feel a thing.

Either way should have had the book thrown at them.

Last edited:
Yes. Rape is never justified, but murder can be.

For example, if those 5 dudes had raped my daughter, I would murder all of them. And I wouldn't feel a thing.
Getting thrown into a septic tank is more disgusting than embezzling from a corporate account, but I...

...oh wait, the guy who threw you in the septic tank would probably do more jail time. Nevermind. Bad example.

Wtf?

In my opinion, aggravated rape is.

And, I don't want to derail this thread by getting into a debate about how disgusting and malicious one atrocity is over the other.

I just respectfully disagree with you brother, on this.

that article is not much of a news article.

can we get a judges statement, a prosecutors statement, a synopsis of how the case went? no evidence? victim not willing to testify?

what happened in the case to get to this? what part of our justice system misfired? where is this info?

The four mentioned received 10 years to life probation which, if they violate, will trigger a harsher sentence. Or maybe they had some lesser involvement.

Are the offenders minors? This is sometimes a type of sentence used to impose longer sentences than are available at the time of sentencing due to the age of the offender. For instance, that was purportedly the reasoning for the sentence in the Brock Turner case in 2015 or 2016. Whenever that was.

Last edited:
David Robinson is fucking up.

In my opinion, aggravated rape is.

And, I don't want to derail this thread by getting into a debate about how disgusting and malicious one atrocity is over the other.

I just respectfully disagree with you brother, on this.

It's rather hard to derail a thread about the court handing out probation for child rapists, there's just not much to discuss, if anything, the question of which barbaric action is worse makes this interesting.

Imo, neither is better or worse in a vacuum, context is key here as we can conceive of scenarios where either can be better or worse.

In actuality, two of the offenders got 10 years to life.

Only two of the six received probation which, if they violate it, will trigger a harsher sentence. I'm guessing they had some lesser involvement.

I believe you read that wrong...

"In January 2017, Tyron Williams was also sentenced to 10 years to life of sex offender intense supervised probation"

That's 10 years to life on the sexual offenders list.

In actuality, two of the offenders got 10 years to life.

Only two of the six received probation which, if they violate it, will trigger a harsher sentence. I'm guessing they had some lesser involvement.

Come on Trotz we cant let facts get in the way of recreational outrage.

I believe you read that wrong...

"In January 2017, Tyron Williams was also sentenced to 10 years to life of sex offender intense supervised probation"

That's 10 years to life on the sexual offenders list.

Shoot, you're right. I misread it. Will edit.

Come on Trotz we cant let facts get in the way of recreational outrage.

Haha, actually I misread the article.

I"m sure there are some mitigating circumstances, but I don't know what they are.

Back