Comparing Conor & Khabib - Best Wins

#11 is not the champ. Kahbib was given a "Title" after beating the #11 ranked fighter.

Yeah, maybe the champ should've taken the fight then...

Instead of showing up to weigh in and fight, he showed up, trashed a bus, and went to jail.

Regardless of what everyone thinks, and despite all of conors bullshit and inability to fight etc.

At 145, and at 155, there is only one fighter that beat the legit champ in both divisions and who was the legit belt holder at the time and that is Conor.

Aldo, Holloway, Ferguson, Khabib, have all been happy to accept leftovers, interim titles, last minute replacements that had no business being in a title fight etc.

Simple fact is, that He walked in there and faced legit champs both times, mauled them, and took the belts off them.

Conors always going to cast a shadow until someone gets him in there and takes him out.

Conor is great at stand up fighting. He is amateur level on the ground. How's that?

Yeah amateur level cause he lost to one of the best BJJ guys in UFC history, right? Fucking goofs everywhere. Don’t know shit.

Yeah amateur level cause he lost to one of the best BJJ guys in UFC history, right? Fucking goofs everywhere. Don’t know shit.

You are talking about Artemij Sitenkov here? yeah I agree, one of the best bjj guys in ufc history

You are talking about Artemij Sitenkov here? yeah I agree, one of the best bjj guys in ufc history

That was one of his first couple fights, and did the guy I replied to mention Artemij? As far as I see, he didn’t. I’m talking about Nate. Nice try to sway the argument to fit your own agenda. Even you already knew I was talking about Nate. Playing the good old Sherdog game huh?

Point is, Conor avoids the ground because he is disadvantaged against just about any UFC fighter there. Its no secret. Everybody knows Conor sucks on the ground. Only a Conor nut hugger would defend his ground game. Sounds like you don't know shit.

Context is everything.

Fighting outside of the UFC is basically a training ground.

Take their records in the UFC & they have the same amount of fights, but Conor f*cked up one more time than Khabib. You can't really hold that against him though, because Conor's competition was WAY WAY higher than Khabib's... so there's a lot more opportunity for him to f*ck up.

Khabib goes around cancelling fights when he's injured, while Conor rocks up & fights anyway. He fought Mendez with a torn ACL... lol... no way in hell Khabib would've done that.

Anyway... the point is that you can't hold Conor's one UFC loss against him too much when he's been in there with higher level competition & taking a lot more chances than Khabib.
I don't really hold his loss against him. I hold his ducking the best fighters and not defending against him. I hold against him trying to jump Khabib 20 on 1 in a street fight like a pussy instead of getting in the cage and defending like a man. No, their competition is roughly the same. Especially if you consider most of Conor's fights were against smaller FW's while Khabib has fought all LW's. It all a mute point, because Conor is too much Burger King chicken to get in the cage with Khabib. He would not do it to keep his belt and he never will in the future.

I don't really hold his loss against him. I hold his ducking the best fighters and not defending against him. I hold against him trying to jump Khabib 20 on 1 in a street fight like a pussy instead of getting in the cage and defending like a man. No, their competition is roughly the same. Especially if you consider most of Conor's fights were against smaller FW's while Khabib has fought all LW's. It all a mute point, because Conor is too much Burger King chicken to get in the cage with Khabib. He would not do it to keep his belt and he never will in the future.

Most of the guys Khabib beat would get their lunch ate by Aldo, Mendez, Portier, or Max... probably Denise Siver as well. Throw in Nate & Eddie into the mix & there's no way you can even compare Khabib's level of UFC competititon.

The ducking & chicken thing is way to convenient. He didn't duck anyone. He came to the UFC straight out the the gate saying he wanted both belts & that was the goal. Then everyone got pissed cause that's exactly what he did. he took a chance with a late replacement in Nate & then used his influence to get it back, then he went right for the belt just like he said he would. Khabib wasn't even in the conversation with his one or 2 legitimate high level people on his resume. If Khabib or Tony wanted to be in the mix, then they should've had the belt.

Lets also not pretend that Conor was running from Khabib or Tony during the Floyd fight. We all know the 100 million reasons Conor went that direction. So you got less than one year since Conor fought & clearly wasn't ducking anyone, but for some reason everyone wants to jump to conclusions as to why he didn't fight Ferg for the belt. Again, Khabib wasn't even in the picture.

Personally, I'm speculating that he was hurt. Likely the ACL again, if that's the case. I don't find it too hard to imagine that he wouldn't want to reveal to the public that the same injury he's been getting has re-occured. People might target it.

I don't know why Conor said he wouldn't be ready to fight till August.... but the resistance is just too funny with their claims. We're all just guessing.

I hold against him trying to jump Khabib 20 on 1 in a street fight
lol... Khabib cornered Artem with all his goons swarming around. From one of the videos you almost can't see Artem due to the amount of people Khabib had. I don't justify what Conor did at all... but the idea was to out number Khabib's crew the same way his crew did to Artem. It's the same thing... but you're pissed at Conor while you let Khabib slide.

Most of the guys Khabib beat would get their lunch ate by Aldo, Mendez, Portier, or Max... probably Denise Siver as well. Throw in Nate & Eddie into the mix & there's no way you can even compare Khabib's level of UFC competititon.

The ducking & chicken thing is way to convenient. He didn't duck anyone. He came to the UFC straight out the the gate saying he wanted both belts & that was the goal. Then everyone got pissed cause that's exactly what he did. he took a chance with a late replacement in Nate & then used his influence to get it back, then he went right for the belt just like he said he would. Khabib wasn't even in the conversation with his one or 2 legitimate high level people on his resume. If Khabib or Tony wanted to be in the mix, then they should've had the belt.

Lets also not pretend that Conor was running from Khabib or Tony during the Floyd fight. We all know the 100 million reasons Conor went that direction. So you got less than one year since Conor fought & clearly wasn't ducking anyone, but for some reason everyone wants to jump to conclusions as to why he didn't fight Ferg for the belt. Again, Khabib wasn't even in the picture.

Personally, I'm speculating that he was hurt. Likely the ACL again, if that's the case. I don't find it too hard to imagine that he wouldn't want to reveal to the public that the same injury he's been getting has re-occured. People might target it.

I don't know why Conor said he wouldn't be ready to fight till August.... but the resistance is just too funny with their claims. We're all just guessing.

lol... Khabib cornered Artem with all his goons swarming around. From one of the videos you almost can't see Artem due to the amount of people Khabib had. I don't justify what Conor did at all... but the idea was to out number Khabib's crew the same way his crew did to Artem. It's the same thing... but you're pissed at Conor while you let Khabib slide.
Wow you love your criminal hero. The truth is, the guys Conor beat would not fight the guys Khabib beat. They are too big and too strong and that's why they fight FW instead of LW. He did not duck anyone? Right. He ducked everyone. The Mayweather fight was long ago. He is ready to fight in the street 20 on 1, but can't fight in the cage. Right. He's not hurt. He's not on medical suspension. He could have told Dana, "Look I'll defend the title, but not till X day. Schedule me to fight Tony or Khabib here XX". But no, he let himself be stripped as to not fight either one because he is chicken shit. WTF do you mean "If Khabib or Tony wanted to be in the mix, then they should've had the belt." Tony did have the belt because your chicken shit hero will not fight. How do you get the belt when the one who has the belt is a chicken shit who will not defend it. We don't have to pretend Conor was running from Tony & Khabib. You don't have to pretend reality.
and LOL.... Khabib did not corner Artem. They passed in the hotel hall and exchanged words. It was not like Khabib set out with 20 goons looking for Artem like Conor did. Conor is charged with Felony assault. Its not the same thing as exchanging words while passing in a hall. It's not even close, you idiot. I wish you were right and Conor was going to fight Khabib. It will never happen. Khabib would destroy Conor. Conor knows it, and that is why he runs. Conor would be the second coming of Rhonda after Khabib got ahold of him. Conor would never be the same guy again.

Wow you love your criminal hero.
That's not true... I even said I don't excuse the behavior... but that's not going to stop me from rebutting you twisting the truth. Make no mistake... the assault that Khabib did on Artem with 2 slaps to the back of his neck while his goon squad stood around him are not acceptable behavior in a civilized society. It is an actual "assault" charge punishable in criminal court. Obviously Conor's actions were worse, but your hero Khabib started it.

Look I'll defend the title, but not till X day.
That's exactly what he did. he said August. Dana even said that he was working with Conor to take the winner.

WTF do you mean "If Khabib or Tony wanted to be in the mix, then they should've had the belt." Tony did have the belt
Try & keep up with the conversation. I was saying that when Conor got done fighting Nate 2... his goal was to get the belt. If Tony or Khabib had the belt... they would've been the one who fought conor.

The Mayweather fight was long ago
It was less than a year ago. You're throwing around a lot of heavy accusations toward someone who just took a year off. You're welcome to guess just as I am... but you don't know. Conor has never ducked anyone & I personally don't think that's what's happening here.

your chicken shit hero
Hero is your word. I'm just a guy who likes Conor. I'm not saying anything outlandish about him... I'm not claiming he's GOAT or anything like that. I'm simply explaining the path he took to Mayweather which was less than a year ago... & saying that accusations of him ducking everyone are nothing more than speculation of the Conor resistance. He has never ducked anyone & that point of view is unfounded.

Khabib did not corner Artem.
Technically it was not in a "corner", but Khabib got in his face with his goon squad behind him & backed him up against the wall... put his hand on him & slapped him twice.

Conor is charged with Felony assault. Its not the same thing as exchanging words while passing in a hall. It's not even close, you idiot.
You're getting a little too excited here with the name calling. You are obviously a flaming conor hater & you're making more of my words than I am saying. The things I am saying are absolutely true. If Artem wanted to sue Khabib... he would be within the law to do so. Slapping him twice like that is a violation of the law, punishable in court, & unacceptable behavior in a civilized society.

Khabib would destroy Conor

Terteen secondz :cool:

vz9fz9o.jpg

I'll give you that terteen secondz is unlikely... but the result is not. Who would've believed it would happen vs Aldo who had been champ & undefeated for a decade.

That's not true... I even said I don't excuse the behavior... but that's not going to stop me from rebutting you twisting the truth. Make no mistake... the assault that Khabib did on Artem with 2 slaps to the back of his neck while his goon squad stood around him are not acceptable behavior in a civilized society. It is an actual "assault" charge punishable in criminal court. Obviously Conor's actions were worse, but your hero Khabib started it.
If Khabib assaulted Artem, he would be charged. You are completely full of crap on all accounts.

That's exactly what he did. he said August. Dana even said that he was working with Conor to take the winner.
Again more BS. He did not, has not he signed to fight in August or anytime. Never committed to fighting the winner, and had he signed to fight Tony in August, he would not have been stripped.
Try & keep up with the conversation. I was saying that when Conor got done fighting Nate 2... his goal was to get the belt. If Tony or Khabib had the belt... they would've been the one who fought conor.

It was less than a year ago. You're throwing around a lot of heavy accusations toward someone who just took a year off. You're welcome to guess just as I am... but you don't know. Conor has never ducked anyone & I personally don't think that's what's happening here.
Don't care what you think. What he did was avoid defending against Khabib or Tony at all cost. Just the facts. You opinion is crap.
Hero is your word. I'm just a guy who likes Conor. I'm not saying anything outlandish about him... I'm not claiming he's GOAT or anything like that. I'm simply explaining the path he took to Mayweather which was less than a year ago... & saying that accusations of him ducking everyone are nothing more than speculation of the Conor resistance. He has never ducked anyone & that point of view is unfounded.

I don't fault him for taking the Mayweather route. Made a lot of money. Just do the honorable thing like GSP and vacate, if you have no intention of defending. He could have done both. There was plenty of time, even taking a year off. As usual with Conor, he runs from match ups that are not favorable to him. He fights when he has something to gain, but not when its him putting anything on the line.

Technically it was not in a "corner", but Khabib got in his face with his goon squad behind him & backed him up against the wall... put his hand on him & slapped him twice.
So you say. No charges. No police report. Just had words in a hallway. Maybe you should just keep Conor and Artem out of your wet dreams and you will quit believing the crap you make up.
You're getting a little too excited here with the name calling. You are obviously a flaming conor hater & you're making more of my words than I am saying. The things I am saying are absolutely true. If Artem wanted to sue Khabib... he would be within the law to do so. Slapping him twice like that is a violation of the law, punishable in court, & unacceptable behavior in a civilized society.

So where's the lawsuit? Like I said, maybe it will happen in your wet dreams, while your dreaming of sharing Conor's jail cell.

vz9fz9o.jpg

I'll give you that terteen secondz is unlikely... but the result is not. Who would've believed it would happen vs Aldo who had been champ & undefeated for a decade.

vz9fz9o.jpg

You might be the thirstiest of all the Conor queens wow. Lol @ Khabibs goon squad. Artem talks shit, gets confronted about it and lies....... in civilized society we don’t lie about shit we say. He got a slap on the neck big deal. Conor queens are so upset about that it’s precious. Grow up bro, Conor is not your family member.

You might be the thirstiest of all the Conor queens wow. Lol @ Khabibs goon squad. Artem talks shit, gets confronted about it and lies....... in civilized society we don’t lie about shit we say. He got a slap on the neck big deal. Conor queens are so upset about that it’s precious. Grow up bro, Conor is not your family member.
I don't agree with Artem lying... but it's not against the law to lie to someone who is intimidating you in a hallway with his goon squad surrounding you. You GTFO by any means necessary. Conversely... Khabib putting his hand on Artem's neck & slapping him twice is considered an "Assault" & is punishable in a court of law... lying in a hallway is not.

You are WAY over the top with your assessment of why I'm explaining the things I'm explaining in this thread. I am in no way justifying Conor's actions. (as I've said many times) I think it was stupid as f*ck for him to do what he did. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the only one who did some stupid sh*t. You don't fooking back someone against the wall & slap them twice for an opinion they had on the internet. You fooking make a video & you rebut it. Maybe you need to check your "precious" fanboyism for Khabib & get off his nuts before you start trying to explain to me that Conor is not my family member.... yeah?

... or maybe you'd like to explain to me again why Khabib's actions were perfectly okay, and considered acceptable behavior.

I don't agree with Artem lying... but it's not against the law to lie to someone who is intimidating you in a hallway with his goon squad surrounding you. You GTFO by any means necessary. Conversely... Khabib putting his hand on Artem's neck & slapping him twice is considered an "Assault" & is punishable in a court of law... lying in a hallway is not.

You are WAY over the top with your assessment of why I'm explaining the things I'm explaining in this thread. I am in no way justifying Conor's actions. (as I've said many times) I think it was stupid as f*ck for him to do what he did. I'm just pointing out that he wasn't the only one who did some stupid sh*t. You don't fooking back someone against the wall & slap them twice for an opinion they had on the internet. You fooking make a video & you rebut it. Maybe you need to check your "precious" fanboyism for Khabib & get off his nuts before you start trying to explain to me that Conor is not my family member.... yeah?

... or maybe you'd like to explain to me again why Khabib's actions were perfectly okay, and considered acceptable behavior.
If someone is talking shit about you, you confront them. He had people with him so what? It was all being recorded, did he think they were gonna jump him? Nope...... a slap on the neck is fine when you call someone a pussy. Grow a pair of nuts kid it might get you laid.

Grow a pair of nuts kid it might get you laid.
How rude.

You keep misinterpreting me. I never said what I would do. I've been in my share of street fights myself. I'm simply stating for all you holier than thou Khabib nut huggers that keep throwing Conor under the bus, that Khabib f*cked this up too.

what he did is not okay.

...and it was a pussy move catching him before a fight where an injury could interrupt Artem's pay day.

Cameras or not... you get one live wire in there that sets it off & now all of a sudden Artem went through a camp & his weight cut & he can't compete because someone in Khabib's goon squad got out of hand.

a slap on the neck is fine when you call someone a pussy. Grow a pair of nuts kid it might get you laid.
No it's not. You can bait someone all day with words & it's not against the law. The moment you put your hands on someone you have broken the law.

I'm reminded of this scene where the guy just nudges him & he says "that's assault."

I'm not some advocate of the law. I've actually punched several people in the face back in the day for talking sh*t... but that doesn't make me right for doing it. Perhaps in a "street justice' kind of way it's the law of the jungle & it's okay to do that, but it absolutely was not okay.

Our civilized society gives little people the right to speak their minds to bigger stronger people without the fear that they will get punched in the face. if it happens, they will be punished by law. So there's a reason for the law. I'm not just quoting it to be funny & to pick on Khabib. People in our civilized society have been granted the right to say whatever they want without having to be in fear of being over-powered physically.

What Khabib did was not okay

Last edited:
Back