Don Gibb (Ogre, Ray Jackson etc..) is being erased from history by Comcast lol

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I have xfinity. Fast forward and rewind sucks, but it's ok wtevr. They will jack up the bill for being a loyal customer then I'll leave.

Anyways, the xfinity X1 platform has some pretty cool features. One of them is it gives you basicallybthe entire credited cast of every movie, and most shows, that are on. Even obscure small credited parts are covered in the "cast and crew" section under movie info. They have information on people with only 2 or 3 movie credits. It's actually pretty amazing.

But they refuse to admit that Donald Gibb exists lol. Revenge of the nerds? They have every character but him. The 2-3 sequels he was in, even becoming a nerd at the end of part 3 I believe? Doesn't exist. He was like the 3rd main character.

Bloodsport? He doesn't exist lol. Forrest Whittaker, of course, but no ray Jackson.

If you have xfinity, go ahead and check. He doesn't exist. Thousands of more obscure, less credited "actors" have something on them. No don gibb.

I personally would like to hear some crazy conspiracies as to why Comcast is trying to deny the existence of Ogre, one of the main characters from revenge of the nerds; and Ray jackson, who almost beat Chung Li...

giphy.gif

He will always live on in our hearts and imdb TS.

i always thought his best work was on the HBO series 1st and 10 which was one of the greatest series of all times. i wonder if he is credited there? or maybe only Tony Longo gets credit

He will always live on in our hearts and imdb TS.
That's why we need to stand up for him.. Right here; right now.

(The next part was too far)

Last edited:
Maybe he's not an extreme liberal. I think that might be it.

For a brief moment as I was reading the title I was thinking this was about to be a RIP thread.

Glad Donald Gibb isn't dead.

I have xfinity. Fast forward and rewind sucks, but it's ok wtevr. They will jack up the bill for being a loyal customer then I'll leave.

Anyways, the xfinity X1 platform has some pretty cool features. One of them is it gives you basicallybthe entire credited cast of every movie, and most shows, that are on. Even obscure small credited parts are covered in the "cast and crew" section under movie info. They have information on people with only 2 or 3 movie credits. It's actually pretty amazing.

But they refuse to admit that Donald Gibb exists lol. Revenge of the nerds? They have every character but him. The 2-3 sequels he was in, even becoming a nerd at the end of part 3 I believe? Doesn't exist. He was like the 3rd main character.

Bloodsport? He doesn't exist lol. Forrest Whittaker, of course, but no ray Jackson.

If you have xfinity, go ahead and check. He doesn't exist. Thousands of more obscure, less credited "actors" have something on them. No don gibb.

I personally would like to hear some crazy conspiracies as to why Comcast is trying to deny the existence of Ogre, one of the main characters from revenge of the nerds; and Ray jackson, who almost beat Chung Li...

Email comcast, see if you get a reply.
Go with a few emails to multiple people, can probably even find the CEO's email address if you try.

edit: Make the email sound legit too. Maybe he's one of your favorite actors and you think it's a simple mistake or something along those lines.

Donald Gibb was the man, this dude was one of those 80s and 90s character actors that you never forget, ill always remember him as ogre and Jackson from blood sport

Randall Tex Cobb former Karate champion and pro boxer is another character actor whose face was remembered in the 80s
raising-az-biker.jpg

Uncommon Valor with Gene Hackman and Patrick Swayze one of those fun 80s flicks

Dudes a boss. Some higher up at Comcast must have been a nerd in college that was bullied by someone just like Ogre, and Gibb gives him ptsd.

Back