Reminder: McGregor KOd Poirier in Round 1

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy that just KOd the guy that fought for the interim title.. Conor KOd this guy in round 1. Conor also beat the current FW champ.

And people say that Poirier would be a tough fight for Khabib but Conor stands no chance against Khabib? Who are these people?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Reminder, joe duffy submitted conner in the first round.

Reminder :

0406_ConnorMcgregor-MovementSlip.jpg

Conor hate spawns a lot of ridiculous Ideas / analysis that Isn't grounded In reality.

Who said that porieir would be a tough match for khabib

Uh-memba when Joe Duffy made conor give up in the middle of a fight?

Because flash KOs always determine the winner of a rematch...
Please don't act like Poirier would actually have a chance of beating Conor. I get not liking the dude for his antics and inactivity, but he's miles ahead of Dustin on the feet.

Remember that Conor outclassed Eddie without breaking a sweat, while Dustin somehow led him back into the fight and might have lost were it not for the illegal knees.

The guy that just KOd the guy that fought for the interim title.. Conor KOd this guy in round 1. Conor also beat the current FW champ.

And people say that Poirier would be a tough fight for Khabib but Conor stands no chance against Khabib? Who are these people?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Yeah, he KO:d a champ that was undefeated for years in 13 seconds too.

Conor is elite. Despite all his BS the guy can KO basically anyone not named Diaz at 155 and under. None of his wins were lucky flash KO's. He has the best hands at his weight in MMA. Simple as that, just wish he would actually fight and talk a bit less.

Conor sure seems to have a lot of "lucky" "flash" KOs. You think he got lucky against Mendes too, right? Luck of the Irish, I'm sure.

He's really only had two flash kos hasn't he? Aldo and porier?

I think he'd beat Aldo easily again though. I never watched his fight with Porier even though I think Porier is pretty sloppy and Conor is a terrible matchup.

I'd say he did get lucky against Mendes. Lucky as in he got Mendes without a camp. I'd say that fight wasn't a great one for Conor considering he showed his weaknesses badly until Mendes gassed.

Conor basically has become the Trump of MMA. You cannot ever say anything remotely good about the guy without people losing their minds.

Conor is a better featherweight than priorier
at LW also he is proobably the better fighter, but conor does not fight so this comparison is irrelevant

Back