Was GSP's return the most underwhelming return yet?

Shitting blood kind of makes you slow down a bit in your pro MMA career

If I had a choice between, not shitting blood and trying to make haters happy, so I need to fight pretty much everyone at every weight classes 4/5 times a year. I'll take the not shitting blood scenario.

IF I had the best record of all time, huge amount of money in the bank and global recognition, it would be a no brainer

I would have to say his comeback was one of the best ever. Say what u want about Bisping but he was the champ and GSP cucked him big time

To me it's right next there to BJ Penn. BJ tried to get back into the octogon for along time, and when he finally did, he got destroyed. And GSP had so much build up and hype behind his return, just to get beat Michael Bisping and leave.

It all seems like it was kind of a waste of time. Sometimes I forget GSP even returned last year.

Yes ,it's was so underwhelming that you had to make a thread about it !!

TROLL 101

Yes ts lmao.
Returning after 4 years, moving up in weight, subbing the mw champ and becoming a two weight champ was so damn underwhelming. The most ever
.ps I troll trolls

I hear you but to come back after 4 years and beat bisping like that?! Who honestly thought it would play out like that?
You mean that time Bisping showed up with a flabby gut and looking like he hadn’t trained a day? But yeah, legit win for Georges.

You mean that time Bisping showed up with a flabby gut and looking like he hadn’t trained a day? But yeah, legit win for Georges.

Bisping was mentally defeated as soon as the fight was announced.

Poor guy couldn't will himself to the gym.

Yeah.

It was as underwhelming as all those other times a UFC Champion retired with the belt. Then came back after 4 years away from the octagon ( yes that is how it’s spelled not octogon, you failed that too ). To win the belt in a heavier division than every single fight they ever had in their whole career.

Compared to your realistic wish of having a pregnant ex fighter sit on your face. Everything’s going to seem a bit underwhelming probably.

Bisping was mentally defeated as soon as the fight was announced.

Poor guy couldn't will himself to the gym.

Similar to how he was mentally defeated in the Rockhold rematch ;)

It’s almost as if the UFC is some shady underhand company, that senses when a more marketable champion is available to take the mantle. E.g Weidman making Anderson look like a child, then Andy popping for roids lol. Look into it.

It’s almost as if the UFC is some shady underhand company, that senses when a more marketable champion is available to take the mantle. E.g Weidman making Anderson look like a child, then Andy popping for roids lol. Look into it.

Bisping's success finally makes sense

Huh? It was the greatest moment on one of the greatest cards in years.

just to get beat Michael Bisping and leave

Is so TS salty he repressed the memory of GSP dropping and choking Bisping unconscious?

I would say that Jens Pulvers return was worse

This is some serious twilight zone shit.

I thought it was the most glorious comeback since Randy Couture's.

are you kidding me? it was literally the return of the goat and he cemented his goatlyness even further. it was the absolute best return a fighter after a long lay off could have had, and the fight was exciting too.

What more could you have possibly asked for?

To me it's right next there to BJ Penn. BJ tried to get back into the octogon for along time, and when he finally did, he got destroyed. And GSP had so much build up and hype behind his return, just to get beat Michael Bisping and leave.

It all seems like it was kind of a waste of time. Sometimes I forget GSP even returned last year.
Fuck no! Quit the hatin bullshit.

That shit was magical.
He took on the cherry picking beltholder (doesn't deserve to be called champ) who fucked the title picture up, and tried to take low hanging fruit... and he choked his ass out.
Now to take the acknowledged championship, somebody will have to go through a true competitor.

MMA won that night. If you argue otherwise, you're just a sour GSP hater. GSP has done nothing as bad as Bisping as a champion. Bless him for ridding us of that fraud.

Actually it was probably the best comeback ever....

Returned after 4 years, dope fight on a legendary card, gets an epic finish and wins the belt. Fairytale shit.

So much is expected of GSP. It just shows he is the GOAT

Back