Israel Adesanya Highlights, Unparalleled Striking

For sure his striking is unparalleled, 100% my man it's a beast. For sure Marvin Spaghetti is Bangkok ready, 100%.

The StyleBender needs to upgrade his wrestling or maybe even his cardio if he ever wants to stand a chance against the top 5 of the MW beasts (Whittaker,Yoel,Jacare,Weidman,Rockhild)

I like the part how a NZ kickboxing MW gets compared to a New York wrestler at LHW.

The StyleBender needs to upgrade his wrestling or maybe even his cardio if he ever wants to stand a chance against the top 5 of the MW beasts (Whittaker,Yoel,Jacare,Weidman,Rockhild)

not that I disagree but is Wei d really still considered a beast at MW? lol dude s what 1-4?

For sure his striking is unparalleled, 100% my man it's a beast. For sure Marvin Spaghetti is Bangkok ready, 100%.
For sure Palestine Adesanya is a straight up DIME PIECE and he can G-G-G-GADOOOOSH anbody in the MW division.

Is that Israel getting ko'd?

I predict an epic derailment. Like, Ngasnnou-level derailment, but even before reaching a title shot.

The problem with these sort of highlight videos is that his opponents will see them too, want none of it and just take him down and sub him.

The guys kryptonite is going to be this: A yoel romero type fighter. A guy who has great striking defense with the ability to take a fight to the ground almost on will. Now, Israel is a fairly young guy so he has time to round his game. But, he's a primary striker. His TDD isn't that bad, but it's not where it needs to be to be at the top. If he gets taken down in the middle of the octagon its going to be a long day for him against a d1 wrestler or Olympic level wrestler.

Unparalled Striking???? You must be brand new to MMA. Have you not heard of Anderson Silva and Micheal Venom Page?

I firmly believe Whittaker would light Adesanya up on the feet, and if we want to talk about unparalleled striking (well, boxing skills in this instance), then Whittaker has got that too in the 185lbs division.

getting KOed against the biggest power puncher on KB MW division and also one of the best fighters didnt mean you are bad...
I never said it was...I just wanted to check it was actually him before I assumed the poster was attempting to derail the thread

Back