Why you think Rogan is so obsessed on defending Jones and claiming his innocence?

He literally doesn't even want to talk about accusations about Jones. Saying that Covington needs to be careful talking about Jon since he could rip him apart in person.

Maybe that's why Rogan is so defensive? Wants to stay in Bones' good graces.

It's common knowledge that Rogan is obsessed with black cocks

Honestly I think his criticism of some black athletes cardio in the past and the subsequent calls of racism have him spooked and so when it comes to a black athlete he really likes he feels the need to go overboard defending him against all logic to prove he is DEFINITELY NOT A RACIST

That doesnt make sense. Why would he then claim Jones is innocent..
Because he works for the UFC. Rogan's podcast is in part advertisement for the org and the casuals want to believe Superman is real.

He's not going to come out and blankly say it (Even though he's more or less done as much numerous times).

I find it weird he is willing to act that delusional and naive despite he must be aware he is getting laugh at by his listeners.

Sometimes it almost feels like he has some kind of sexual fetish on black athletes + steroids, which makes him lose his ability to use common sense.
From what I remember hearing on his Podcast he said Jeff Novitzky felt it was a tainted supplement. Seeing as he's behind all the testing I'd say he's more clued up than anyone. Apparently he was tested three times and only tested positive for the test in the middle for a very small trace amount. So little that it apparently wouldn't even give an advantage. This is what he said Jeff Novitzky said to him anyway.

From what I remember hearing on his Podcast he said Jeff Novitzky felt it was a tainted supplement. Seeing as he's behind all the testing I'd say he's more clued up than anyone. Apparently he was tested three times and only tested positive for the test in the middle for a very small trace amount. So little that it apparently wouldn't even give an advantage. This is what he said Jeff Novitzky said to him anyway.
The thing is, identical to the fact that Novitzky brought up, in that a legal supplement can be tainted and cause a positive test for trace amounts of a PED that wasn't intentionally taken, exogenous testosterone or other banned substances can be just as well.

Victor Conte spoke about this. He thinks it's a solid possibility that Jones was microdosing himself with testosterone that was tainted with trace amounts of Turinabol. The same environment and glassware that is used to manifacture testosterone is often used to manifacture other banned substances as well.

Rogan is a company mother fucking guy.

He’s always hyping up fights on the podcast. He cuts the UFCs promos for fucks sake.

He’s BFFs with Dana and has been working for the UFC for like 15 years.

Jon is one of only big names left in the UFC. They’re trying to fix his reputation.

Rogan is FAR from stupid and when it comes to fighting not that naive.

He's a shill. Can't take anything he says seriously.

He has talked about Romero and him being on steroids in the past, but when Romero was in his show he was sucking his dick saying he's natural etc.

Hogan gets ahead of himself, nothing new. I learned years ago to take it with a grain of salt...I certainly don't let it affect my life.

Honestly I think his criticism of some black athletes cardio in the past and the subsequent calls of racism have him spooked and so when it comes to a black athlete he really likes he feels the need to go overboard defending him against all logic to prove he is DEFINITELY NOT A RACIST

When was he accused of being racist?

That's the dumbest accusation I ever heard.

It goes back a while. He was definitely all in on Cheik Congo's physique too, often comparing him to a black superhero.

Joe likes the dark meat, nuff said.

Joe has favourites and is an Uber SJW.

Remember he nearly fought a guy for stealing jokes but wouldn’t comment on that Schumer whale doing the same.

I think he subscribes to the sjw thought of you can’t criticise women and minorities.

Rogan wants to share a cell with Jones.

It's already been said but to chime in I'll guess it's because Rogan likes watching him fight, likes drugs and likes peds

The thing is, identical to the fact that Novitzky brought up, in that a legal supplement can be tainted and cause a positive test for trace amounts of a PED that wasn't intentionally taken, exogenous testosterone or other banned substances can be just as well.

Victor Conte spoke about this. He thinks it's a solid possibility that Jones was microdosing himself with testosterone that was tainted with trace amounts of Turinabol. The same environment and glassware that is used to manifacture testosterone is often used to manifacture other banned substances as well.

I actually heard an interview today in Australia with Novitsky going over the massive issue of tainted supps. The same news piece also went and tested 130 different legal over the counter supps and 25 came back with banned peds. The rate is roughly 1 in 6 apparently. Novitsky explained that the best method was to only use supps which have been independently tested prior to hitting the shelves and have that expressly written on the label.

Listening to anything Joe Rogan says is dumb to begin with.
And unless you're in Columbia, your coke is tainted.

I could give a shit less what any fighter is taking.
It's a spectacle not a sport.
UFC made sure of that after the Reebok deal

What they thought would legitimize the sport, ended up making it look like fucking clown shoes.

*Colombia

*couldn't - saying you "could" care less just lets us know that you care at least a little bit, since you could care less.

Back