I want to see a UFC/MMA fighter hockey league

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Watching hockey it's always fun with pissed off hockey players try to fighter each other. The fights are always so crude, just holding on and punching repetitively until someone falls over.

How sweet would it be if UFC branched out and made hockey leagues with technical fighters who actually know how to fight? Imagine Damian Maia in hockey gear putting submissions on other players

I would pay top dollar to see that good sir!

Remember when WWE made XFL, a football league? It's not that unrealistic you guys. Dana get on it!

Yes. Yes yes yes.

Best Clippy idea of 2018. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds.

Already exists.

Ice_title.jpg

We have one already.

It's called the NHL

Stand and bang

giphy.gif

Ground and pound

giphy.gif

We have one already.

It's called the NHL

Stand and bang

giphy.gif

Ground and pound

giphy.gif

This is what I'm saying, fights are sloppy and non-technical

Want to see higher quality fights where they have legit fighting skills

somebody drop a kimoura already!!!

I've often wondered why guys don't throw bows.

Although, they're usually holding eachother at arms length, so they're not really in range for them.

As long as they don't throw front kicks! Bloodbath city.

Don't get why people are tuning into hockey for the "brawl".

You might as well just watch few Worldstar videos.

Don't get why people are tuning into hockey for the "brawl".

You might as well just watch few Worldstar videos.
I think it's the spontaneity of it in a heated game.

You're watching for the Hockey, but a fight breaking out, espeically between two teams that hate eachother or have been having a heated series, adds a bit more excitement.

They've all but neutered fighting in Hockey though.

What I wouldn't give to see Matt Martin KO Marchand though.

There's that one hockey player in the ufc.

Looks juicy as fuck to me and his nickname is "Hot Sauce" ... he has no shame :rolleyes:

I always wanted to start a league of midgets racing cows. It'd be way funnier than jockeys on horses.

Watching hockey it's always fun with pissed off hockey players try to fighter each other. The fights are always so crude, just holding on and punching repetitively until someone falls over.

How sweet would it be if UFC branched out and made hockey leagues with technical fighters who actually know how to fight? Imagine Damian Maia in hockey gear putting submissions on other players

I would pay top dollar to see that good sir!

Remember when WWE made XFL, a football league? It's not that unrealistic you guys. Dana get on it!

Just watch team MMA.

Also, I'd like to watch Jones vs DC III with them fighting on an ice skating rink with skates on.

28jdl9.jpg

28jdhw.jpg

This is what I'm saying, fights are sloppy and non-technical

Want to see higher quality fights where they have legit fighting skills

somebody drop a kimoura already!!!
If you want to watch technical fights, check guys like Prust, Laraque, Rypien and many more.

The reason why it look sloppy is...have you ever skated? Its hard enough to hold your balance without anyone touching you, imagine with someone trying to knock your teeth off and holding your collar, shoulder while pushing/pulling you while rotating.

NHLers have the best balance in the game, so you wont see better fights than that. Some senior league have guys like Bossé and Mirasti(check their fights together) but they are paid to fight 2 times a game so most of them do it for the show, not necessarily hurt the other guy.

Back