Cyborg delivers 1800lbs of food to orphans

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.criscyborg.com/cris-cyb...los-worth-food-brazilian-childrens-orphanage/

Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-5.20.51-PM.png

In her most recent community outreach project, Cyborg conduct a food drive in coordination with her Nacao Cyborg MMA Event, which required participants to bring non perishable food items to be given to the Bella Terra Youth Project.

The project which services the Colombo neighborhood of Brazil is essential to many of the at Risk youth in the neighborhood. An orphanage to kids, the facility also has an active after school program which feeds many of the children who without the project would go hungry.

Working in conjunction with the Mayor of Colombo, Cyborg and her team were able to organize a food drive that collected over 800 kilos worth of non perishable food items which will help provide meals to the kids who live at the Bella Terra Youth Project or many of the participants in the after school programs.

brazil-cristiane-justino-cris-cyborg-47947611.jpg

im sure all those poor orphans gonna be happy for some sacks of rices and flour

In before this thread sparks a completely retarded debate on wheter or not it's morally acceptable to make good publicity out of an act of charity.

just saw Icarus the other day and now I really have no f*cking patience for cyborg

No matter what you think of her the only thing that matters is that the food gets to the people, of course this is at least partly for image but who cares, the people that need the food dont care about your intent.

Refused to make it 2000 lbs? Cyborg should be ashamed. Disgusting.

Wow... 2 pallets of dried rice and pasta have a store cost of almost 250 dollars.

Nice of her. Hopefully it gets some folks through some tough times.

I think she is hunting ronda with that trap

Good for Cyborg. She carries herself with class (except for the Magana thing, but she deserved to get slapped anyhow). She is a good representation for WMMA.

I feel bad for her. She has to deal with so much shit from idiots based on her looks, being the butt of jokes and being called a man. Must get old real quick and she's been dealing with it from the MMA world for over 10 years.

I'm a fan of Cyborg. One of the few WMMA fighters I get excited to watch fight.

let's see her do this with no cameras around then post something because her publicity stunts just make me sick

Back