Sucks we never got the USA version of this pic

Yet the minute USADA came all 3 went down hill.

Let me guess you consider yourself more street smart than book smart???

Regardless, reading can reduce instances of looking stupid, it can be hard but is worth the effort.

Yet the minute USADA came all 3 went down hill.
Shogun started losing well before USADA and then went on a streak after USADA. Maybe 1372 knee injuries are a more likely explanation.
Aldo had one of the best performances of his career in the rematch against Edgar, post USADA. Then he met a better fighter in Holloway.
Anderson popped the first time pre-USADA and had already lost twice to Weidman by then. USADA had nothing to do with it.

You are talking out of your ass. But it's all good, this is sherdog after all.

You forgot the obligatory " 'Merica! "

Here ya go
dan-henderson-signed-11x14-photo-bas-coa-ufc-picture-w-pride-fc-strikeforce-belt4-t7103827-1600.jpg

I've been here 6 years longer than you yet we have nearly identical postcounts.

Nothing says "alpha pimp status" like having a girl you're not fucking as your avatar on a forum where you chat with only other guys.... about guys....

I take it you fuck your avatar?

'MURICA already has the best MMA photo, don't need silly shit like that.

ahl03jhlwcr01.jpg

BEHOLD!

Last edited:

Nothing says "alpha pimp status" like having a girl you're not fucking as your avatar on a forum where you chat with only other guys.... about guys....

Ha! Gaaaayyyyyyyu

;)

Looking like straight fucking MMA Dons right here.

anderson-silva_jose-aldo_shogun_fernando-soutello_agif_gazeta.0.0.jpg

Just imagine the same thing but with Stipe, Cormier, Woodley (or maybe it Lawler back then), Alvarez, and Demetrious Johnson. Five belts, yo. At one point we once held five belts.
Yeah well done man you did a great job holding those belts. That's something you should be proud of. You obviously worked hard.

Are you one of those guys, lemme
Guess mid 40s? Single, live in mommas basement. And since you spend most of your days getting picked on at your grocery store cashier job by the high school kids that work there part time.
That means you come home bring the dinner she made after work because she’s still working to provide
For your fat jugalo ass. You get home head to the basement and feel empowered by being a total dick to someone you’ve never met over the internet? Am I close to spot on? I’ve never called someone out on here but jeeze dude. Quit being a Dick for no reason.

Shogun is such a beautiful man.

No homo

Are you one of those guys, lemme
Guess mid 40s? Single, live in mommas basement. And since you spend most of your days getting picked on at your grocery store cashier job by the high school kids that work there part time.
That means you come home bring the dinner she made after work because she’s still working to provide
For your fat jugalo ass. You get home head to the basement and feel empowered by being a total dick to someone you’ve never met over the internet? Am I close to spot on? I’ve never called someone out on here but jeeze dude. Quit being a Dick for no reason.
And here you are being a dick to the guy that was being a dick to someone else.

Back