• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never wrap my head around that. I just find it so odd that it can happen.
Perception is reality. There is no objective reality that everyone shares on the exact same plane.

It would be better if we did, and if universal truths were more widely shared.

Truths like:

Daniel Bryan sucks, and is the most vanilla midget of all vanilla midgets of all time of being a FUCKING VANILLA MIDGET, GOD DAMMIT!!!

200.gif

Happy birthday !!
<PandaHi75>
Take a shot of vodka for me.
<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>

Lol that Panda was the first thing I thought of when I posted that. I’m gonna get thrashed like one of your normal days, I don’t think I could party like you on a birthday. Cheers bud

Cody and the Young Bucks are about as masculine as the Pulse nightclub.

Thats not the issue. There isnt a more compelling story line in wrestling atm than the Young Bucks/Cody/Omega Bullet Club feud. The only thing that comes close in WWE is Gargano/Ciampa and they arent on the main roster. Everything else is bland and boring. To deny that the Bullet Club is the best thing going atm is simply ridiculous.

Lol that Panda was the first thing I thought of when I posted that. I’m gonna get thrashed like one of your normal days, I don’t think I could party like you on a birthday. Cheers bud
Happy birthday. The older you get, the less fun they become so enjoy this one.

Happy Birthday.

[<diva3}

Thanks bud!

WWE has an overbloated roster right now, the cost to produce NXT at Full Sail is actually a lost because they don't charge that much for tickets, plus all of the indy stars they have hired has jacked up their payroll costs. Even with the Takeover shows, NXT loses money for WWE and always has.

Like a long term investment. I guess if a couple main event stars are produced then it’s more than worth it

Thats not the issue. There isnt a more compelling story line in wrestling atm than the Young Bucks/Cody/Omega Bullet Club feud. The only thing that comes close in WWE is Gargano/Ciampa and they arent on the main roster. Everything else is bland and boring. To deny that the Bullet Club is the best thing going atm is simply ridiculous.

Where are we at with that feud anyway? Unless theres an event that catches me up I have no idea what’s happening.

What is their "compelling story"? That they are the 6th incarnation of a stable that is ripping off a group significantly better than them from 20 years ago? Awesome fucking story, did Spielberg write it? But hey they make a bunch of references for marks to go

UnevenBelatedInsect-size_restricted.gif

To you, because you are invested in the wrestlers, but that doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back