Huge Stipe fan, but he could lose against prime Fedor.

Sure he could but at this point Fedor is more like to lose to Glover Teixeria... or Chael Sonnen... or Katya Kavaleva :p... than beat Stipe.

Hesdy Gerges might "McGregor" current Fedor in MMA.

Yeah that might going a bit far but the Glover and Chael parts are perfectly plausible!

I legit thought to myself if by some chance Fedor fights Chael in the tourney I think Chael beats him

Of course he could. At the time of this fictional matchup, Stipe is in his early 20s and has no pro fights to his name.

and when Did Fedor win 4 in the row to deserve this line of thinking OP

2003-6 Fedor? Abso-fucking-loutely, I'd happily throw a paycheck on GOAT Fedor.

2018 Fedor? I mean, it's a HW fight so either guy could go to sleep, but Stipe would rightly be a big favorite.

No version of Fedor that ever existed would stand a chance against current Stipe. It would be a one sided beatdown where people would ask themselves what idiot was the matchmaker. OP is that idiot btw.

No version of Fedor that ever existed would stand a chance against current Stipe. It would be a one sided beatdown where people would ask themselves what idiot was the matchmaker. OP is that idiot btw.

I love Stipe. He is one of my fav. fighters, but he could lose.
giphy.gif

Technically the only skill Fedor was better is submissions. But he had accuracy, speed and cardio that could win him the fight. Stipe would need to land solid punches to stop Fedor and it did not happen often in Fedor's prime.

lol

tumblr_mb6h3hfDh81rg8g1xo1_500.gif

How did their fights against common opponents go?

I think its bigger than you think.

Fedor would be his hardest fight.
He's already soundly outstruck and beaten bigger+better strikers

This D.C. fight will be telling about Stipe's chances and defenses against a high level grappling attack

If Fedor fought Gracie in 93 he would have been submitted, therefore, Gracie is GOAT.

Well yea.. it's freaking Prime Fedor everyone has a big big chance to lose vs him and it's the HWs when a small screw up can lead to a bad night.

<Goldie11><Fedor23>

I always thought Stipe was somewhat overrated, beating a bunch of ageing HWs.... but I like the guy, so I am always rooting for him. Sure, Fedor would definitely beat him before 2007.

I love Stipe. He is one of my fav. fighters, but he could lose.
giphy.gif

He could lose to Mighty Mouse too. But he wouldn't. No Sambo exhibition match between Fedor and Gegard will change that.

So when did your symptoms start?

Should I post gifs of every fight Fedor got destroyed as an answer to you? Because it's been quite a few so it would take quite a while.

Back