Betting Questions

... prepaid don't have your back for shit !!

chase is the best at disputed transactions IMO

I figured prepaid card sellers wouldn't do anything. I guess I worry so much about giving out my actual CC info to some company in fucking Panama. I always figured if I get screwed out of $100.... than so be it. They can have that prepaid card, but no way are they getting anything else.

I use 5dimes. I'm in the U.S.

Have never had issues getting paid out. And 5dimes has prop bets and live betting for MMA too.

The only thing that sucks is that 5dimes and Nick Kalikas split ways. He is the clear cut #1 guy for setting lines for MMA fights, so 5dimes used to have their prop bets up really early and would open lines early too. They still open lines for some fights early, but only after some other sites have posted theirs. And now the prop bets aren't up until a couple days before the event.

Live betting between rounds is great though. There's Euro sites (can't access in U.S.) that do real time live betting which is a whole other level, but even betting between rounds can be profitable. Every now and then they will put a line up that makes ZERO sense between rounds where you can make a lot of $. The issue is if you're too successful they limit you and then you can barely bet anything (I was limited to $20 live bets awhile back--not anymore but for a bit I was when I was having a huge year).

I would highly advise that if you are gonna do some MMA betting, visit the MMA betting forum on this site. We focus on the betting aspect of MMA, and there's a TON of good info and dialogue about betting on MMA.

I Normally bet accumulators on MMA fights, and am pretty succesful. Kattar let me down this weekend a £20 bet to return £220. You get decent odds this way even if you are betting on heavy favourites.

Screenshot_20180412-015844.jpg

I Normally bet accumulators on MMA fights, and am pretty succesful. Kattar let me down this weekend a £20 bet to return £220. You get decent odds this way even if you are betting on heavy favourites.

View attachment 367447

Unless you are betting events that happen simultaneously, you aren't really adding any value by betting an accumulator (or parlay in U.S. terms).

Say you started by betting your $20 on the first fight, and then just kept rolling the entire amount over throughout all the fights you want to bet. You are still gonna end up with the same payout in the end. The advantage to doing it this way is that you aren't forced into keeping action on a guy if something comes up. Yeah, it would be rare on fight night for something to happen that would make you want to jump off a fighter, but you never know. For example let's say a guy you are gonna bet on has a death in the family that's reported the day of the fights. You are worried about his mental makeup that night. If you had him in your accumulator, you are stuck stil betting him. But if you are just rolling the winnings over, you can leave him out when his fight comes up.

Just something to think about. I do very small accumulators sometimes too for fun, but it's usually round robin style with props that will pay thousands if I hit them all but cost me very little to bet on.

I figured prepaid card sellers wouldn't do anything. I guess I worry so much about giving out my actual CC info to some company in fucking Panama. I always figured if I get screwed out of $100.... than so be it. They can have that prepaid card, but no way are they getting anything else.

that's why a good cc company trumps prepaid... If false charges occur then boom your account number is renewed and everything else is taken care of .. prepaid literally won't do shit ever !!

i wanna type all my experiences but it would take too long and if my cc ever found out id be out 6 figures ..

unless your a computer savy sob, tricky with businesses, and law breaker id suggest just doing it legit in person and get the real effect .. too many people get hosed on oh well if it's 100 bucks idea

Any lesser known bookies worth looking into that accept UK users?

What does “u” mean?

Anyways I bet 50 bucks on Gaethje at +105 last night. Looks like he may close as a favorite or pickem fight.

What does “u” mean?

Anyways I bet 50 bucks on Gaethje at +105 last night. Looks like he may close as a favorite or pickem fight.

u=unit

Generally people use 1% of their total bankroll as a unit, but not always.

My unit size is $40 for MMA right now.

There's guys here where a unit is probably $5. And guys where a unit is probably $500 or more.

It's just a way to track bets relative to your bankroll really.

u=unit

Generally people use 1% of their total bankroll as a unit, but not always.

My unit size is $40 for MMA right now.

There's guys here where a unit is probably $5. And guys where a unit is probably $500 or more.

It's just a way to track bets relative to your bankroll really.

Thanks for the insight broham. Is this an American thing or foreign? Lived in the states my whole life and I never heard this reference.

Thanks for the insight broham. Is this an American thing or foreign? Lived in the states my whole life and I never heard this reference.

Both. Some guys don't necessarily want to say the actual dollar amount they are betting. Or sometimes it's just that it's more a reflection of your confidence when you list unit size.

In other words, if your bankroll is $1k and you risk $50, that $50 shows way more confidence than someone with a $10k bankroll that only risks $50.

Any lesser known bookies worth looking into that accept UK users?

I assume you mean for mma, I use ones like 188bet, netbet, 888, sunbets occasionally for mma, they sometimes have good lines for 1 or 2 fights helps to spread liability around so not to attract attention to more lucrative accounts if they are offering the same prices. maybe ones like boylesprts, bwin,betbright,sportingbet too as they used to be really good for mma lines but been banned for years with them so dunno what they are like now. one that i'd recommend is betonline, some really good money to be made there. it's a hassle to withdraw from but worth it imo.

Which are the most obvious organisations for building fighter records? At least Gladiator Challenge in US and Oplot in Eastern Europe, right?

Which are the most obvious organisations for building fighter records? At least Gladiator Challenge in US and Oplot in Eastern Europe, right?

I don't think Oplot exists anymore.

Has Dimes been good paying ppl out recently, not using bitcoin.

Anyone know a site to livebet the prelims? Only one I know is Ohmbet, but been limited there.
Livebetting is a goldmine people.
Edit: Betway seems to offer livebetting on every fight except two for saturdays event.

Last edited:
Anyone know a site to livebet the prelims? Only one I know is Ohmbet, but been limited there.
Livebetting is a goldmine people.
Edit: Betway seems to offer livebetting on every fight except two for saturdays event.

marathonbet, and betfair exchange are the only places for fight pass prelims atm, then 365, is your best bet for the main prelims. it depends on the event too, a lot more sites have LB for the prelims if its a ppv than a random fight night often. ladbrokes,whill, 888, coral,betfair SB, betway, boylesports, unibet and a couple others might but haven't checked them for a while.

Back