Who is the Biggest Sloot you ever met?

I dunno. But one Friday in the spring of 7th grade, there was a line of 8 of us in the woods waiting to get blown by an 8th grade hoe. Was my first BJ, I was 5th in line. Haha.

There was a girl at a party I went to in High school that banged so many guys that night people started calling her Viande Facile.

I had a bitter ex go on a very successful mission to fuck as many dudes I knew as possible after we split up. She regretted it and actually appealed to me for sympathy when I saw her a couple of months later. I kinda felt for her in a way, but I couldn't even make eye contact with her anymore. She went through 50+ dudes in that time. Even propositioned my smelly drunk mate who was in his 40s. He probably wood've if he didn't have a daughter 2 years younger than she was.
Damn bro. She sounds like an idiot. You dodge a bullet on that one.

Damn bro. She sounds like an idiot. You dodge a bullet on that one.

It felt like the bullet hit me. Ricochet damage at least. It didn't kill me, and made me stronger. It's good to get your heart broke in your late teens. Gets it out of the way. I know dudes who's lives went to shit in their 20s/30s because they couldn't handle it.

I dated a girl for a few months and it fizzled out. She was new to town when I met her. In the course of 3-4 months, she must have fucked 50+ guys. It was kind of inspiring.

Wow, some stories here. American girls are whores.
I've never seen anything that comes even close to any of that.
Good times.

Won't call her a "sloot" but this Jewish American I met was, let's say quite raunchy, or horny.

She was an older banker in her mid-late 20's and I'm a 19 year old student. We met at a club.

She said I looked great and had a nice voice/accent. She gets up close and the next thing she does is grope my dick. Then she's grinding on me and later takes me to her hotel.

She's wild as hell and fucks my brains out. She wasn't that hot but was an absolute nasty woman who took it all lol.

After it's done she tells me she has a boyfriend(also Jewish) back in America but she's only with him for the money and cheats on him all the time. We hooked up three more times before she left for America. She gave me some of her clothing as a remembrance and would like to meet me again when she gets back to the UK lol.

Last edited:
I knew a girl in HS who banged my entire baseball team and a few guys on the soccer team like 30 something guys.

I'm enjoying the thread. Who knew so many high school girls liked to get gang banged and have trains run on them!

In 9th grade I convinced a girl to let me finger her on the bus. We were on track team and every time I would get her off then she would give me a handy. Eventually I got head as well. After I gave her her first orgasm she went nuts. Wanted to all the time. When I got a GF she moved on to another guy and did the same thing. That happened a dozen times, no one ever actually dating her. Then summer after we graduated we were at a party and I see this line outside a bedroom door. I asked a dude what the line was for...she was getting trained and loving it. Probably 7-8 dudes hit that in one night, and I heard her saying “next!” And giggling. Fast forward 20 years at my reunion, she is married to a guy I went to school with and has 3 kids and is a PTA mom upstate.

i dont know how many she slept with, but years ago i was bored one night and i realized i had never slept with a rotund woman. i thought that all dudes should at least once (they shouldnt, so if you havent, never believe this). so back then they had chat rooms people went to and i found a portly girl with a pleasant face. we talked a bit and since i didnt know here and she was big boned, i felt little need to respect her. so i asked what the quickest she had ever slept with anyone was. she said 24 hours. i suggested we break that record. she agreed.

i drove like an hour just across the kentucky border. it was strange because in this case it seemed the camera actually took 10-40 lbs off. it was definitely her, just a bit bigger. but oh well, i was gonna go through with it. so we got in my car and drove off. after like 5 minutes of talking i asked her what she was waiting for and to get to work. she promptly did. i enjoyed the comforts of her mouth for the rest of the drive.

upon arrival to our destination we went inside and started the foreplay. it was at this point i really began to see the error of my ways. i began imagining my last girlfriend and hoped to just get it over with and be done. we moved to the floor and when her top came off i realized she had some severe chafing under her arms do to her arms rubbing against her ample body. this made me even more grossed on. but again, i decided to carry on.

as i climbed on top, i only wanted to get it done with. i didnt care if she got hers, i just wanted to get mine as quickly as possible. it was at this point i recalled my first girl poster and hoped that it would help speed things along.

Samantha-_Fox-_Orig-_Vintage-_Poster-_Collage.jpg

however, this joyous thought was competing with the fact that i realized my elbows were not touching the ground as i was on top of her. She must have been a legit 250. I started to panic, but carried on for what seemed like an hour, but in reality was probably 60-90 seconds max. I finished and immediately abandoned ship. She then tried to cuddle with me, but i was deathly afraid of the chafing. and now that i was already "relieved" i had nothing to keep my mind off the contact.

i told her i was glad i could help her break her record, but i really had to go. i wasnt exactly rude, but i also didnt give a shit about how she felt.

i drove her back to her car and lied, telling her i would definitely give her a call. i drove off desperately in need of a shower. however, karma would strike and i received a speeding ticket on the way home. to further compound matters, i neglected to pay the ticket (i forget why, it was a long time ago) and my license ended up getting suspended until i fixed all that.

what was the question again?

ex-wife of my former boss (no, i did'nt fucked her)

I had a friend in High School named Jamie. She was bi, goth, and very non-chalant about her promiscuity... her last name (mu**er) had people calling her "muncher" as she was always dating girls. I was the type of person who had a wide range of interests so I had friends across all the different social groups, but was primarily an athlete and we joked about me doing flips around her bedroom, as I was one of the best gymnasts in the school (I never did though)

A couple years after graduation, she was living with 4 of my best friends (3 guys and a girl), had ***ked 3 of them (one guy declined a ride on the self described "apartment bicycle"), the last dude married her.

Saw her again a few years later, she divorced that dude and casually mention how she cheated on him with 36 guys and 6 girls.... she also tried to talk my (now ex) wife into having a threesome. Me and the wife did end up having a ffm, but not with her.

Knew a girl who boasted upwards of 50 men, before she even hit 20.

I just felt bad for her, because there's clearly an issue in there, if you're using meaningless encounters as a substitute for fulfilment. This was a few years ago, so hopefully she's on a better path now.

Knew a girl who boasted upwards of 50 men, before she even hit 20.

I just felt bad for her, because there's clearly an issue in there, if you're using meaningless encounters as a substitute for fulfilment. This was a few years ago, so hopefully she's on a better path now.

In junior high it was a baptist minister's daughter. She was known as GT for the good time that was had by all. She got cancer and died in our senior year of high school. Maybe she knew it was coming and had her fun early.

I feel like I caught something just reading this thread. Good stuff.

Always the average looking girls. Not all but the biggest ones are average or below by a little.

I swear really hot women are never and if they are it is only with the most elite top % few of men. So your average guy never gets a piece.
You're dumb. Some of the hottest girls are thee biggest skanks when they are young.

I banged an 18, 22, and 49 year old in the same day. Maybe me.

You're dumb. Some of the hottest girls are thee biggest skanks when they are young.

no you are dumb you dont understand averages or evolutionary history. you are probably thinking you have actually banged 9s or 10s when in reality they dont exist around common men. If they are skanks it is with only the most elite small % of men out there who again average guys are not around.

Yeah models fuck with justin beibers and ronaldos of the world not guys who think they are good looking and in reality are maybe 6/10 and are not rich and have no status.

Back