UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee Prelims PBP Discussion - 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT/12:30am UK

That's the bell between rounds... not the final bell. The final signals the end of the fight. Once the fight end, if you can't continue that's your business.

Like, Sean O'Malley had his foot broken and won that decision against throw-fight homie... but he clearly couldn't continue after the end of the fight... means he should have lost by TKO injury?

Makes no sense
I think having an injury like that and being unconscious are two distinct things. The ref couldn't tell if the guy was conscious or not at the end of the fight, but when Simon let him go he could see the guy was in la la land.

There was a fight a few years back in Bellator where after the bell one fighter couldn't stand and was on bambi legs and the ref stopped it in similar fashion. it's rare, but not unprecedented. Looked to me like the guy went out several times. I think he lost a great fight.

D2ocApk.png
When you are on the art tour with the kids.

''Just let him waste his energy''

Tristar, making mma exciting again

LaFlare has been training MMA for ten years and never learned how to lock up a Guillotine Choke? Garcia just gave it to him about three times. Pretty pathetic.

Good grappling going on between these two...

Garcia got a bit too froggy with that one.

Now when you clowns cry about this snooze fest, remember how you cheered the firing of an exciting action fighter like Leslie Smith

Alex looking kind of lost here as LaFlare went into security blanket mode

Dat bacne

Look into it USADA
I remember when people said Michael McDonald had to be on roids because of his awful bacne even though the dude was skinnier than shit.

Then he got wrecked by Barao and Faber. Lol.

LaFlare has been training MMA for ten years and never learned how to lock up a Guillotine Choke? Garcia gave it to him about three times. Pretty pathetic.

But what if he doesn't get it and ends up on bottom?

It's really hard to lay on top of somebody for 15 minutes when you are in bottom position.

Just sayin...

I hear a sherdogger in the audience chanting "booooriiiiiing". Who else heard it?

Back