Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

Is this a gun problem or White Supremacy problem?

The wacko should have had an "accidental" drug overdose or drowning.
They wont even let these assholes die nowadays. If they od on heroin, they just give them the nalaxone and bring them back to life. Then its rinse, repeat. Should just let them die. End rant.

They wont even let these assholes die nowadays. If they od on heroin, they just give them the nalaxone and bring them back to life. Then its rinse, repeat. Should just let them die. End rant.

Kind of rude, I know quite a few recovered addicts.

Is this a gun problem or White Supremacy problem?

LOL Tariq Nasheed is the leader of the Hoteps.

He blames everything, including the weather, on white supremacy.

I was shocked he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat like the guy from New York who pushed a Spanish man onto the subway tracks this past weekend.

For only two short pages here, this is making national news quick. All the local outlets in my middle of nowhere Wisconsin town have had breaking reports about it

It's sad when mass shootings have become so commonplace it takes doing one with your dick hanging out to really move the news needle.

I was shocked he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat like the guy from New York who pushed a Spanish man onto the subway tracks this past weekend.

God... MAGA hat and no pants would have been just, too, too much to hope for.

Kind of rude, I know quite a few recovered addicts.
Yeah. Im rude. They know they will be saves with a nalaxone, so they intentionally shoot more to get higher. The "opiate crisis" bows to the worthless addicts and now even people with cancer and disease have a hard time getting pain relief. So, yeah, I think they are shit. Sorry. Just like guns. The law abiding get fucked over because of the worthless.

Flasher.jpg
What does pee wee Herman have to do with this?

Is Clint Eastwood going to make a 2 hour movie out of this?

Yeah. Im rude. They know they will be saves with a nalaxone, so they intentionally shoot more to get higher. The "opiate crisis" bows to the worthless addicts and now even people with cancer and disease have a hard time getting pain relief. So, yeah, I think they are shit. Sorry. Just like guns. The law abiding get fucked over because of the worthless.

More silliness. The opiate crisis has a lot to do with bought doctors handing out highly addictive hardcore drugs like candy without a method to help them ease off of them. So when they're cut off, they become junk sick something I've heard is excruciating and often turning to black tar.

To put opiate crisis in parenthesis means you don't take this seriously, have no plans on discussing a real solution to the matter, and have turned a blind eye to the pains of so many people.

I'd rather not waste my time with someone who bases their beliefs off of emotion. So have a good day and keep being a piece of shit.

Never fight naked, unless you’re in prison

Or about to get your ass shot up

Are you kidding? Fighting naked would be the ultimate strategy.
"WE GOING TO FIGHT LIKE THE ANCIENTS DID"
"Whatever dude let's just...wait what are you... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Nothing like getting a knock out with your cock out I would imagine.

When ordering smothered and covered hash browns goes wrong.

Crazy prediction - the shooter Reinking is going to try to get at James Shaw Jr again before he is caught/killed by police.

Back