Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

Well he's only so college wasn't that long ago. So he lifted and got big and strong there and now constantly works out in other ways. It's not surprising at all that he is still jacked.

You can do ballet and work on gymnastics rings and get jacked. Weights are a tool, not the only tool, available for getting a good physique.

calisthenics, body weight stuff, boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu and martiatl arts training In general.

When he says he doesn't lift weights he probably means he doesn't use dumbbells or barbells. He is absolutely doing a strength routine.

Kenny here,

I am taking a class at SMC and pretty much what happens is that your body has muscles underneath fat so if you lose fat you will look like a UFC fighter.

I asked my teacher if I do 100 situps a day will I get a six pack. He laughed at me and just told me to watch what I eat and my fat will disappear. I googled it and pretty much that's true that you cannot "spot reduce" fat.

Yeah so I if someone just starves and runs all day he will look muscluar.

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

is that really what he said he does?

I do 40-50 push ups, 100-200 sit ups, 50 squats, and like 5km running 3-4 days a week and I have a fatter Shogun body composition

Herschel Walker was the epitome of this kind of training. Tons of push ups, squats, lunges and other core exercises using his body weight as the resistance. Not to mention playing their respective sports.

Yeah, but he did (and still does?) hundreds of pushups daily. Just a few sets here and there won't get you a build like he or Lee have.

is that really what he said he does?

I do 40-50 push ups, 100-200 sit ups, 50 squats, and like 5km running 3-4 days a week and I have a fatter Shogun body composition

That's the workout of anime character One Punch Man.

Kevin Lee has dedicated strength coach they just don't so traditional weight training.

You can do ballet and work on gymnastics rings and get jacked. Weights are a tool, not the only tool, available for getting a good physique.

I don't think it's ballet. His dancing isn't graceful enough.

Hershel Walker didn't lift weights either. He did insane amounts of body weight exercises and only ate one meal a day. True genetic freak.
herschel-walker-celebrates-his-tko-victory-over-scott-carson-at-the-picture-id114576009

Yeah... just your typical 50 year old that does body weight exercises and his 1 meal was super high protein and low carbs.

<{cruzshake}>

He might not do a normal weightlifting program, but that doesn't mean he just trains MMA with no S&C workout. The most ripped I've ever been was not on a gym lifting routine.

He's 25, has killer genetics, does strength and conditioning, trains his ass off, and probably has a good diet.

He could probably drink 40s of OE, eat fried chicken all day, do 10 push ups a day and still look better than 99% of Sherdoggers

he still does strength and conditioning .

you dont need weights to look muscular

his genetics help too
Said he does it 2x per week. I don't know what it entails but, agreed, you don't need weights to get jacked. Look at all those calisthenics guys on YouTube. Hard to find better looking physiques and some of them don't touch weights (except to strap around their waist on pullups and dips)

Kenny here,

I am taking a class at SMC and pretty much what happens is that your body has muscles underneath fat so if you lose fat you will look like a UFC fighter.

I asked my teacher if I do 100 situps a day will I get a six pack. He laughed at me and just told me to watch what I eat and my fat will disappear. I googled it and pretty much that's true that you cannot "spot reduce" fat.

Yeah so I if someone just starves and runs all day he will look muscluar.

You have to have built up a certain amount of muscle first otherwise you'll look like this.

Sean-OMalley-800x400.jpg

Kevin Lee walks around at 185lbs.

Back