SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the place that buddies and watched GSP choke out Bisping back in November, it's just down the street from where the van guy drove

DSC08423.JPG

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Pu...234894619597ccfd!8m2!3d43.780473!4d-79.415433

Do you ever hit up St. Louis' wings? The original place "Bistro on Avenue Road" was just around the block from where I grew up. Still the best place, but sadly it finally capitulated to a condo development 3 yrs ago.

Last edited:
WHere do you get Koreatown? He was in North Toronto. Koreatown is west of midtown on Bloor about 8 miles from where the attack occurred.

Oh, thought I read that somewhere. So maybe I’m wrong.

Do you ever hit up St. Louis' wings? The original place "Bistro on Avenue Road" was just around the block from where I grew up. Still the best place, but sadly it finally capitulated to a condo development 3 yrs ago.

nope never been to that location, but i did go to the st. louis on yonge also nearby this tragedy

been to this duffs location on bayview

2007_11_22Duffs.jpg

His guns were confiscated after he breached the WH, but his dad asked the cops to give them to him, which they did as long as he promised not to give them back to his son. But then he wanted to move away and so he gave them back anyway.

How then does the father have no legal liability

Last time I had a Monster I didn't sleep at all until the next day. And I know people that cant function without them. Yech.

we have a pregnant coworker, that's like 36-37 weeks so pretty far along. She only comes in for a few hours this week before she ultimately takes maternity leave, but she went out the way to bring in fresh Krispy Kremes right now when she came in

Not all heroes wear capes

Sounds like it's about to be grime time

Sounds like it's about to be grime time
Wasn’t there someone who posted about how awesome it was to smash pregnant birds since you didn’t have to use a condom because you obviously couldn’t get them pregnant?

lmfao yes I do think I remember reading something about that from someone

so hypothetically, say you banged a chick that was i don't know 7 weeks pregnant, but she didn't tell you and it wasn't OBVIOUSLY evident visually.....

would you be more upset that you weren't told b/c that's just a normal, decent human thing to do; or more upset that you could've gave her the ol' creampie, and didn't b/c you're not a shitbag and also didn't know you could......

asking for a friend, obviously

so hypothetically, say you banged a chick that was i don't know 7 weeks pregnant, but she didn't tell you and it wasn't OBVIOUSLY evident visually.....

would you be more upset that you weren't told b/c that's just a normal, decent human thing to do; or more upset that you could've gave her the ol' creampie, and didn't b/c you're not a shitbag and also didn't know you could......

asking for a friend, obviously

7weeks might not be obvious.

Edit: my bad. I’m an idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back