Next TUF will be Heavyweights. Finally UFC!!

Great.

So they'll fill the ranks with more nobody HWs like Cyril Asker instead of actually signing any of the good HWs out there.

<{clintugh}>

The last proper TUF with HW brought us Brendan Schaub...

TUF hasn't been good since TUF 12

And Meathead, Roy Nelson, Kimbo and Justin Wren.

I thought it was decent at the time.

This round, before picking fighters they should make the heavyweights run a mile to see which ones collapse.

whew.gif

They only need 8.
The other 8 will be women heavyweights at 145.

I was gonna say, if they combine ALL the talented Heavyweights and ALL the talented female 145ers they MIGHT have enough talent for a show.

MAYBE.

Screw all this. Just get the 105 division started NOW. The champion-in-waiting for that division said she only plans to fight for 3 or 4 more years.
Times a wastin' !
KRn2EJ7.gif

This is why the talent sucks. They should revamp the show entirely. Keep the tournament, get rid of the house. Let these guys live their lives.
Too expensive, would have to keep a camera crew in multiple locations to follow these guys around doing their daily routines. Or settle for low quality production with fighters recording themselves while they go grocery shopping and play with their kids.

It's already boring with manufactured drama between the cast, don't drag kids/spouses and crappy jobs onto the show.

They could make it exciting if they bring in the right kind of fighters. These would be some of the fighters I would consider.
  • Aleksander Emelianenko
  • Raphael Butler
  • Tony Johnson
  • Smealinho Rama
  • Jeremy Yablonski
  • Errol Zimmerman
  • Alain Ngalani
  • Brandon Vera
  • Oli Thompson
  • Greg Rebello
  • Virgil Zwicker
  • Konstatin Erokhin
  • Sergey Pavlovich
  • Batraz Agnaev
  • Alonzo Menifield
  • Jiri Prochazka
  • Amir Aliakbari

Finally bringing in those A level athletes. Can't wait.

I like the fact that they are trying to improve the HW division, but I am not too sure if Tuf is still the right way to look for new talents. Not everyone is willing to participate in a brutal reality show only for a contract .
And knowing the UFC, they will be probably only looking for native english speakers and it will end with a bunch of north american fatties.

Btw. Probably also a lot of fighters that will go down a weight class or 2 after the show, especially at FW.

Last edited:
I understand that you're probably for WWE style cheap entertainment, but did you actually like FIGHTS from TUF 10?

15 fights and only 4 decisions.

I love a good heavyweight slug fest.

Sure some of the guys in the early rounds gassed bad but there were some entertaining fights.

15 fights and only 4 decisions.

I love a good heavyweight slug fest.

Sure some of the guys in the early rounds gassed bad but there were some entertaining fights.

I love people who check statistics and then claim they actually saw fights

I love people who check statistics and then claim they actually saw fights

Bro I saw the fights that's why I said some guys gassed bad....

You might notice by my join date I've been here a while.

Did you even see this series?

what do you guys think, Holloway vs. Ortega for the next tuf? lol

They could make it exciting if they bring in the right kind of fighters. These would be some of the fighters I would consider.
  • Aleksander Emelianenko
  • Raphael Butler
  • Tony Johnson
  • Smealinho Rama
  • Jeremy Yablonski
  • Errol Zimmerman
  • Alain Ngalani
  • Brandon Vera
  • Oli Thompson
  • Greg Rebello
  • Virgil Zwicker
  • Konstatin Erokhin