Well, Mir is no longer in the USADA Pool..... Fedor looks horrible

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Fedor weighed in at 240. He could easily lose 20 pounds of fat and cut to LHW (though, in fairness half of the other fighters int he tournament fight or have fought at LHW or MW).

Mir hasn't looked this good in years! A fit 261 pounds. I guess the testing at Bellator is about even with the UFC before USADA. Mir was 303 pounds earlier this year! Impressive!

DbzbeGrVwAAzMTv.jpg:large

Last edited:
Fedor could easily lose 20 pounds of fat and fight at LHW. Mir hasn't looked this good in years! A fit 261 pounds. I guess the testing at Bellator is about even with the UFC before USADA.

Fedor = ice cream
Mir = kangaroo meat

Mir lost weight fast. He looked fat as fuck not even that long ago when they were doing press events. His belly looked as big as Roy's

Yep, i don't wanna be that guy, but Mir looks much better physically now that he's out of USADA... Don't cheat Fedor man!

Here he is two years younger, and it was right before he tested positive.

Frank-Mir_251_left30.png

Last edited:
Fedor could easily lose 20 pounds of fat and fight at LHW. Mir hasn't looked this good in years! A fit 261 pounds. I guess the testing at Bellator is about even with the UFC before USADA.

Probably Fedor`s best shape

alkfgi.jpg

Fedor physique actually look better than ever

Good thing it's not Amercica's Top Model then.

Mir looks very “excited” about this fight.
Control yourself man!!!

Fedor really shouldn't be fighting anymore. He's turning into BJ Penn

Mir looks good at 261 lbs. He was 265 against Carwin and Lesnar and looked bloated

Fedor really shouldn't be fighting anymore. He's turning into BJ Penn
Mir is 2-6 in his last 8 with the wins being over shot Bigfoot and Duffee (3 KO losses and a dominant decision beating by Reem), we just don't care about him as much lol.

Fedor should have sticked fighting bums like jaideep singh going on a big win streak would have looked better than getting kod left and right

Back