TUF Show thoughts on DC Miocic

Judoka1532

Judoka1532
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you prefer to see coaches beefing or acting more like friends?

So far to me it's a relief to see these two actually getting along and having fun. I've missed some tuf show's but I'm watching this bc I like both dc and stipe. The whole Shamrock Ortiz beef was pretty entertaining but Garbrandt and Dillashaw was just too much for me to enjoy. I stopped watching it...

DC seems like a natural at coaching. Drama or no drama, I like to watch free fights.

DC seems like a natural at coaching. Drama or no drama, I like to watch free fights.
Yea the fights are good on the TUF show because they are giving it 100% and there's really no solid game plan for any fighters since they fight on such short notice. It makes it a little more interesting to me.

DC whipping out his dick to show Stipe, where I come from that means you're more than 'just friends'

I like to see coaches coaching. Chael was good during his season. DC is doing well so far this season.

Dc is so vocal at ringside & his last fighter listened & it worked, looks like a huge + having DC as your coach in comparison to Stipe.

DC is very cringy.
Who the hell whips out their dong Point blank in someone's face?

DC is very cringy.
Who the hell whips out their dong Point blank in someone's face?
reminds me of the high school football locker room.......idk no homo but it's something some guys do to cut up I guess. It's kind of part of the locker-room culture to act like a bunch of idiots.

reminds me of the high school football locker room.......idk no homo but it's something some guys do to cut up I guess. It's kind of part of the locker-room culture to act like a bunch of idiots.

I definitely hear that. But that went overboard fast. Lol

DC is a BEAST of a coach. Dudes on his team are lucky. I think it's gonna be a hard season for Stipe's team because of DC's coaching ability. Look at how he handled that situation with the guy rolling too hard! He couldn't have handled that any better!

Lol, you guys coming to the defense about a penis being whipped out in someone's face.

Guess its normal for some

It's normal for people who did sports and are comfortable enough in their sexuality that they understand what a joke is.

DC is a BEAST of a coach. Dudes on his team are lucky. I think it's gonna be a hard season for Stipe's team because of DC's coaching ability. Look at how he handled that situation with the guy rolling too hard! He couldn't have handled that any better!
DC showed great leadership skills. I've finally convinced my wife that he is a good guy and that jon jones is a pos. She was a bones fan

Back