There has been an outrage on twitter about a girl who wore Chinese dress in prom

Can't be anymore embarrassing than this cuck:

afp_10o7r6.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

20180224_5a91f375c0f52.jpg

Shah-rukh-khan-meets-justin-trudeau.jpg

This really is just the DUMBEST fucking shit.

I would think that Chinese people would feel honored by something like this, with someone outside their culture embracing something that is within their culture.

I guess all white people are being racist when they do karate or eat ethnic food as well.

ironically, 95% of all "american" style dresses girls where to the prom are made in China

I'm craving chinese right now. Not a woman but food.

Any suggestion?

Last edited:
well, it looks like she got a lot of new followers out of this. lol at the people saying she could contact ellen. no chance in hell ellen brings her on for "offending" a culture. i also see she has a tweet on there where a friend of hers falls down eating a taco. mexican outrage incoming

I don’t understand how and when outrage became so gratuitous.

LMFAO like chinesse people wear that shit on the daily.

Jesmeralda_y_gloria_vidal195a.jpg

It reminds me of Mexico.....If you ever go to cinco de mayo celebrations or any of that shit, women are usually wearing these types of dresses.

I been to Mexico...I been to the poor neighborhoods....Literally nobody wears that, they wear average american looking clothing lol.

Those are hardcore old school clothing that is outdated as fuck.

It's just fucking bullshit.

You know what pisses me off the most, that some cunt who is of a certain race, suddenly thinks that is there culture just because of their race thus they can speak out, like it gives them a fucking right, like they represent all people of that race...How fucking egotistical do you have to be, to have that mentality?

Its called folk dresses for a reason, its like thinking Germans walk around with Lederhosens.

i think that guy is just mad his basketball career is all but over and is just looking for attention

<NotListening>

Any Chinese here feels strongly about this? Plus, should I be outraged about this Asian guy wearing a baseball cap? because after all, THAT's MY CULTURE!

Someone tell that dude to stop wearing jeans. Jeans are clearly french/european in origin. I would prefer him not appropriating my culture.

We should also take away his vote right to vote because democracy is clearly a western/Greek/roman/European cultural tradition. Chinese should stick to confucian type of Government with a good doze of daily oppression.

If he has a degree it should be revoked because the university system is a European construct.

Its called folk dresses for a reason, its like thinking Germans walk around with Lederhosens.
True...but I honestly think White people think Mexicans wear that daily or on occasion.

True...but I honestly think White people think Mexicans wear that daily or on occasion.

What I find shocking is that they listen to mariachi music for fun. That also seems like one of those traditional things that will only get carted out ceremoniously, but nope, I see Mexican dudes blasting that shit as they roll down the road.

Definitely an odd choice, but I don't think she wore it to offend anyone. She wore it because she looks good in it.

What I find shocking is that they listen to mariachi music for fun. That also seems like one of those traditional things that will only get carted out ceremoniously, but nope, I see Mexican dudes blasting that shit as they roll down the road.
I think you're getting Mariachi confused with banda.

Back