ROBIN HOOD - 2018 Movie (15% RT Score)

If you have seen ROBIN HOOD (2018), how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 4 - Poor

• 2 - Poor

• Total voters
Looks awful, which is a shame because England in the Angevin period is a great setting for an epic movie, but it needs to look at GoT, not Assassin's Creed for its atmosphere and subject matter. The story of Henry II and his four rivalling sons practically screams for a movie adaption (two of those sons were Richard Lionheart and Prince John). A fantasy version of that story with Robin Hood at the centre could work.

Good post.

I'm getting this vibe from it: (not good)

MV5BMjM3ODY3Njc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ5NjM5MTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I literally attempted to watch that shit no less than four times. Couldn't continue for more than five minutes. Utter tripe.

Stopped watching trailer when Robin Hood turned into Neo from the Matrix.

@Anung Un Rama I believe you are looking forward to this, yes.

DcO8jCeUwAA0mz8.jpg:orig
lmao
<[analyzed}>

-- who wants to do a sig bet that a three musketeer movie is announced before the end of the summer.

@Dragonlordxxxxx did I call this coming out? Or was our last conversation about this based on this film being announced? This movie has such a de ja vu quality I can't remember :D

edit: just watched the trailer; hot garbage

Last edited:
Looks like they really tried to make it a younger verio
I refuse to see it cuz of him

I will forever hate him for ruining law abiding citizen

I'm not really a fan of Jamie Foxx, but how did he ruin Law Abiding Citizen? I never felt like his character was out of place or was acted poorly. What in particular was the issue?

Either way this Robin Hood is completely unnecessary... looks like they took Prince of Thieves and tried to make every 10+ years younger and just add in a bunch of special effects for no particular reason.

#notmyrobinhood

Looks like they really tried to make it a younger verio

I'm not really a fan of Jamie Foxx, but how did he ruin Law Abiding Citizen? I never felt like his character was out of place or was acted poorly. What in particular was the issue?

Either way this Robin Hood is completely unnecessary... looks like they took Prince of Thieves and tried to make every 10+ years younger and just add in a bunch of special effects for no particular reason.
Literally no way he wouldve beat clyde at his own game

A man who prided himself on justice and whatnot is gonna suddenly murder someone?

A spec ops killer is outsmarted by a lawyer? Ridiculous

(Prpbably not foxxs fault...i know they swapped roles tho)

But still fuck em

Actually, Foxx is cool in roles that suit him. This will not be one of those roles.

Prince of Thieves was the last solid Robin Hood film and will likely remain so for a long time. Hollywood has been reduced to formulaic algorithm processing and millennial hash tagging pussies. Or perhaps it has expanded into that. I don't really know, or care.

Oh my god this looks amazing!! Finally a breath of fresh air. Original concept. Jaimie Foxx as Jamie Foxx. I wonder who Robin Hood is? No spoilers please.

Fun alcohol poisoning drinking game. Have a drink every time an arrow is shot during that trailer.

Back