War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastelum-Jacare & Machida-Vitor next weekend...I like.

I don't wanna wake up :(

From the book I am reading: The Female Brain

Until eight weeks old, every fetal brain looks female—female is nature’s default gender setting. If you were to watch a female and a male brain developing via time-lapse photography, you would see their circuit diagrams being laid down according to the blueprint drafted by both genes and sex hormones. A huge testosterone surge beginning in the eighth week will turn this unisex brain male by killing off some cells in the communication centers and growing more cells in the sex and aggression centers. If the testosterone surge doesn’t happen, the female brain continues to grow unperturbed.

Pretty sure I'm about to catch dubs in the Mayberry. Too many assholes insulting NOLA lol. I'm actually sitting in the DJ booth at Prohibition on Bourbon right now.

Nothing more infuriating then cunt tourists who run their mouths when they leave.

Pretty sure I'm about to catch dubs in the Mayberry. Too many assholes insulting NOLA lol. I'm actually sitting in the DJ booth at Prohibition on Bourbon right now.

Nothing more infuriating then cunt tourists who run their mouths when they leave.

Settle down and temper the throbbing Mr Irony. These are the moment where the impurities of the body begin to metastasize. I...... No, we....... Need you at your best. That tight malleable exterior of yours that glistens upon us needs to be primed, this is to enhance your life. You can never relax too much Mr Irony... Everyone wants to try your cuisines... For better, or for worse....

Settle down and temper the throbbing Mr Irony. These are the moment where the impurities of the body begin to metastasize. I...... No, we....... Need you at your best. That tight malleable exterior of yours that glistens upon us needs to be primed, this is to enhance your life. You can never relax too much Mr Irony... Everyone wants to try your cuisines... For better, or for worse....
CavernousFavoriteCleanerwrasse-max-1mb.gif

Needs more secretion

Does this Senri thing have a BBFD?

Do I walk onto the pirate ship?

Y/N...

Y...

"The nebulous tendrils of the abyss tickle your taunt caprice searching for all means of entry. They ravish you with luxuries not felt since the ether split from the eternal longings of Long John Silver's lacquered trousers, to burgeon the buxom lasses of ages forgotten. Arise, the vestigial serpent, from the loins that lavishes all needs. He soothes your every aching, as the parable verse of the immortal pole pillages and plunders. His gilded mass alights the points of light in you, through you, on you, over all you hold dear, Long John Silver commands your vessel to Magellan where none dare tread the lush jellies of perennially perilous jaunts inside. "

Good thing I didn't choose N...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back