Favorite “he almost had him” moment?

62646_10151594895826276_1331200373_n.jpg

1_0_standard_709_0.jpg

Shael was less than 30 seconds away from winning the LHW belt. He really does have shit for luck.

Joachim Hansen almost hits the sub of the decade on Eddie Alvarez.

When vitor almost took juice jones arm off

When machida lost 3 straight rounds against weidman and then lit him up bad for a round and a hal

Definitely Condit vs GSP.

I remember caring enough about MMA to jump out of my seat. Good times.

UFC84-Machida-Ortiz-triangle.gif~c200

Machida heart-ing his way out of what was a pretty tight triangle from Tito.

"I was gonna die, but I wasn't gonna tap." - Lyoto Machida

Shoulda just gone to his back

yeah but literally nobody (chael included) expected silva to launch a missile at his chest in that position. Mad creative strike a fking cunt hair away from a DQ lol

yeah but literally nobody (chael included) expected silva to launch a missile at his chest in that position. Mad creative strike a fking cunt hair away from a DQ lol

Right to the solar plexus. Dat Anderson precision will never be rivaled.

- Vitor almost armbarring Bones
- Vitor almost finishing Weidman in the first round
- Kevin Randleman pile driving Fedor
- Kongo vs. Barry

Mayhem - Shields

Mayhem had a fully sunk RNC and Jake saved by the bell

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

Seeing Fujita almost KO'ing the GOAT

same with the Randleplex.

gsp gets kicked in the head knocked down gets beaten on a little bit gets back up takes control of the situation still finishes the round as if the kick never happened and people still question his toughness and heart. boooooooo.

anyways yea that was a surprise and considering Condit is a finisher I did think he almost had him.

the favorite for most might be trigg beating on Hughes before Hughes gets up picks trigg up runs across the fkn cage, slams him and whoops his ass. will never forget that fight.
You beat me too it!!!! I hated Trigg so much and I was about to get so pissed off with Trigg looking like he was finishing Hughes and then Hughes slams him and gets the RNC!!!!!

Back