Hardest, most Intimidating Nicknames in the UFC

This, and the man lived upto it literally lol

p7140002-1.jpg

he thought he could get away and the cops wouldn't know who it was just based on the vehicle

Thiago Silva. No nickname, but pure badass who changes form when he fights.

c1.jpg

here he is when he cuts weight for a fight:

thiago-silva-ufc-on-fuel-tv-6.jpg

I always loved Yves Edwards nickname. Who wants to mess with a guy that's a master of Thugjutsu?

lyoto.png

I get to the second page of this awesome thread and no mention of Lyoto Machida?? For shame, Sherdog.

A.K.A. the ONLY man who could ever pull off "The Dragon" for a nickname

I always loved Yves Edwards nickname. Who wants to mess with a guy that's a master of Thugjutsu?

if I was the girl in your avatar I would have surgery to remove my ribs so I can get to my asshole. Name?

lyoto.png

I get to the second page of this awesome thread and no mention of Lyoto Machida?? For shame, Sherdog.

Machida with abs

Anabolic-Steroids-for-Sale.jpg

Francis Ngannou was badass when he was the Predator

predator_by_bamoon-d40wi1l.jpg

But it only worked while he had his dreads.

Now he's got that metrosexual haircut it just doesn't work it's not intimidating.

209_Francis_Ngannou.jpg

lyoto.png

Nice. Wast Asian Karate Dragon is very strong.

great_stuff_we_used_to_get_in_the_90s_02.gif

"The Carny"

who wants to fuck with a guy who brags about being a Carny

Every thing about Rampage at one point in time was fucking great. Guy could box with the best of them, could hold his own wrestling, perfect character/gimmick to become a star

then he got fat as fuck, decided he only wants to play video games and stream them on Twitch, gave zero effort in gameplanning against wrestlers, etc

sad.

Ikr. Still my favorite fighter tho.

Back