lil uzi vert = van gogh. eminem/nas/wutang/ur fav rapper = bob ross [hiphopheads only itt]

21 Savage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bob ross made nice good quality paintings, they are pretty and would make u respect the artist who made them

images

rGV6xgj.png
mountain-sunset-c-steele.jpg

but...its just sorta realism/landscape its boring, its dull, unimaginative. they dont get you excited or put u in awe or invoke any kind of intense emotion they dont change or influence anything or anyone, as pretty as they are u forget about em 5 minutes later they dont grab u

meanwhile van gogh made works which to the untrained eye at first glance look like messy and poorly thrown together paintings. but in reality they are carefully crated and he had invented a new style, influenced everyone and completely changed the arts forever. he was an innovator, a pioneer. do you really think van gogh couldnt paint realism if he wanted too? lmao

51OY%2B0T0xBL._SX425_.jpg

1405035821.vincent-van-gogh-starry-night-over-the-rhone-2-82745.jpg

vincent-van-gogh-wheatfield-with-crows-1890_a-l-15283093-4991921.jpg

now everything i said about van gogh is also true for uzi and ya'll can post whichever stale but technically proficient grammar nerd u consider ur favorite rapper but nothing they made in they careers is as important for the genre and the culture as these 10/10 mastapeeces by uzi NO CAPPP

so if u prefer bob ross over van gogh or rakim/2pac/big L over lil uzi thats ok just dont be unaware of the fact u got pleb taste

disclaimer: this is no flame and i like bob ross

nvm just noticed guy who called me a child has some comic book cartoon as his avy

fake beef to boost sales imho
Either way I think Uzi is falling off. He's no Thugger and if any of Jeff's sons have a chance at being a "Van Gogh" type of painter it's Trippie IMO. Even then that's a slim chance because he hasn't shown many bars.

If you google search great artists you'll probably get Lil Uzi Vert before Van Gogh tbf (This Lil Uzi Vert asshole is black, right?)

21 Savage is Gangsta

886399.jpg

lol this is a real person?

lil uzi vert is the worst rapper name I've ever heard. I thought lil yachty was bad.

Either way I think Uzi is falling off. He's no Thugger and if any of Jeff's sons have a chance at being a "Van Gogh" type of painter it's Trippie IMO. Even then that's a slim chance because he hasn't shown many bars.
yikes trippe is just a uzi clone u hating if u rly think trippie >>> uzi he a perfect example of uzis influence

and if uzi released his vault (look up some of his snippets on yt) it'd make one of the best albums in music industry.

u rite that uzi aint the same anymore tho he a shelll of his former self the label really fucked him up its so sad

I wish you were just trolling, but you seem serious. Being a teenager is a decent excuse I guess.

Rakim was making music 30 years ago. Big L and Tupac 25 years ago.

I guarantee you no one will be talking about Lil Uzi Vert 25 years from now.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Can someone please translate this thread into English?

I wish you were just trolling, but you seem serious. Being a teenager is a decent excuse I guess.

Rakim was making music 30 years ago. Big L and Tupac 25 years ago.

I guarantee you no one will be talking about Lil Uzi Vert 25 years from now.
3 posts in i wish youd say something of subtance i could respond to

"this is bad this is good" aint much to go off

ur last sentence is objectively wrong tho, uzi will go down as one of musics greats. kinda like prince

I cant trust a person that listens to men with pink hair and facial tattoo's.

"Push me to the edge, all my friends are dead"

Oh yeah, this is comparable to van gogh...

Lil uzi vert is kinda trash to me.

3 posts in i wish youd say something of subtance i could respond to

"this is bad this is good" aint much to go off

ur last sentence is objectively wrong tho, uzi will go down as one of musics greats. kinda like prince
It's possible. I've listened to a couple of tracks and he seems slightly better than most of the straight trash these days. Not really into trap. I am what you kids might call an old head.

Back