Hardest, most Intimidating Nicknames in the UFC

any nickname with pitbull or assassin

Every thing about Rampage at one point in time was fucking great. Guy could box with the best of them, could hold his own wrestling, perfect character/gimmick to become a star

then he got fat as fuck, decided he only wants to play video games and stream them on Twitch, gave zero effort in gameplanning against wrestlers, etc

sad.
fucking assholes who cast him in the A-Team ruined him. Suddenly he thought he was some celebrity and stopped being a fighter first.

Edson Carvalho aka Master of Death aka Touch of Death.

Could you get away with being called 'The MotherFucker' and a walk in get-up like this...
Kick-ass-2-christopher-mintz-plasse-the-motherfucker1.jpg
Jokes, I don't find any nick name intimidating as it is just a name. No different than a funny tattoo or a stupid haircut.

This, and the man lived upto it literally lol

p7140002-1.jpg

He went on a Rampage for sure!

I am not down with these new silly 'sarcastic' nicknames like 'Cupcake' or 'Cringemaster'. That sh*t is whack af to me. Now I don't like Nunes at all (who does) but 'The Lioness' is a scary nickname and she completes it with the lion mask.

nintchdbpict0002914052331.jpg

Laugh all you want but the subconscious mind doesn't get jokes. Deep down on a subconscious level you know that fighters are shook when they know they are expected to get into the cage with a big apex predator carnivorous mammal with big fangs and scary eyes. It's a good look for her.
Scary ???? TS are you 12?

Chris "The Crippler" was great, if he won a fight he usually crippled the MFer opposite of him in brutal, sloppy fashion or later in the fight by submission.

Jon "Bones" Jones sounds intimidating after watching Blood and Bone.

Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" is scary but in a creepy way

Sobral's nickname of "Babalu" sounds like a mystic demon god, but it is actually the name of a chewing gum.

"Ruthless" Robbie, he fits the persona as well.

Melvin "No Mercy" Manhof

Matt "The Immortal," the man was immortal b/c he would take so much punishment before his decline and still come back and kill his opponents later in the fights.

But nothing tops the Axe murderer or The Last Emperor

'The Pitbull' is one of the most overused and lame nicknames.

Nicknames approved by Co-Co Zola:
The Bullet, The Last Emperor, Notorious, Rowdy, The Iceman, Shogun, The Axe Murderer, Jacare.

Nick names are shit except for Shogun, Rampage and Crocop and only used for bullshit ring call outs.

Nobody writes “The Last Emperor” or “Bones” or “Rush” or “The Spider” unless they’re trying too hard.

It’s Chuck, Wand, Honda, Conor and Fedor. Not Iceman, Ace Murderer, Roddy, Notorious (hahahahahaahahahahah) or Last Emperor.

Coincidence they're all PRIDE guys? Or just a product of 2008 UFC marketing and you think they're nicknames are cool like that because you're a sucker for suits?

I chose three guys and shitted on the names of other UFC/Pride legends based on how we write about them in the boards or how we talk about them to our brahs. It’s hiper hipster pretentious to say The Last Emperor. It’s Fedor. GSP (fuck Rush). Jones (WTF is Bones?). Ronda (fuck Rowdy, that’s bullshit). Lesnar (what’s his nick?

Anyway Rampage is more of a UFC guy like Spider...

if we're talking pure scare factor, then nothing beats "Axe Murderer" .

Ignore the fact you know who it is.

Someone using the nickname Axe Murderer sounds like some teenage edgelord in a fedora and a trench coat.

It is fucking awful.

Scary ???? TS are you 12?

You are an MMA fighter and your manager calls you up and says we've got a fight for you, it's Fred 'Fluffy Puppy' Bloggs. Then the next day he calls again and says sorry we had a mixup with the relief secretary here, your actual opponent is James 'Jawsmasher' Brown.

Don't just bluster and act juvenile, close your eyes and imagine yourself in that scenario. Now tell me how you felt.

Nick names are shit except for Shogun, Rampage and Crocop and only used for bullshit ring call outs.

Nobody writes “The Last Emperor” or “Bones” or “Rush” or “The Spider” unless they’re trying too hard.

It’s Chuck, Wand, Honda, Conor and Fedor. Not Iceman, Ace Murderer, Roddy, Notorious (hahahahahaahahahahah) or Last Emperor.

The nickname is a huge part of the promotion and hype for the fight.

Why do you think Bruce Buffer gets paid 6 or 7 figures to scream out the names of the fighters right before the fight starts and everyone goes woo and the fighter waves and his coaches are hyping him up.

There's so much energy in that, don't underestimate it.

Who get intimidated by nicknames/WWE shit, they're fucking cagefighters that have get GnPed as part of theyr life lol

The nickname is a huge part of the promotion and hype for the fight.

Why do you think Bruce Buffer gets paid 6 or 7 figures to scream out the names of the fighters right before the fight starts and everyone goes woo and the fighter waves and his coaches are hyping him up.

There's so much energy in that, don't underestimate it.

Nah because we don’t refer to them by their nicknames with are bullshit.

Buffers brother gets paid a hell of a lot more for announcing boxing.

Quick tell me without Wiki:

Uriah Hall
Matt Hughes
Bj Penn
Reem
JDS
Stipe
Rockhold
Tito Ortiz
OSP
Maldonaldo
Hendo