PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A source has told bodyslam.net that John Cena is rebounding from his break-up with Nikki Bella by “hooking up with” a member of the Total Divas cast. Ringside News speculates that cast member is Carmella."

Read more: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/...-ricochet-tessa-split-mitb-tag-owens-contract

@flowwiththego @Reverse Flash

You saying Paige is upgrading from coke&cola ‘family’ Hispanic man ADR to a dude who teaches OCD at the OCD faculty at OCD University?

Last edited:
You think Brie comes with Bryan as a pair for John for “Modern WWE Family”, coming soon on ABC?

I think John ends up on Maury for a you are the father moment with 15 different rats.

i played that game for super nintendo the other night just for fun ..... and it totally wasnt ... it was hard as hell and was really making me angry . That fuckin cave o wonders level was sending my bp into the red zone
<Oku02>

In an effort to not sound like Bubba...I'm trying to think of things I like in WWE...and I find the things I like fall into 3 categories.

1. Things I like that WWE doesn't seem like they will ruin.

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Alexa Bliss
The Miz

2. Things I like that WWE seems determined to ruin.

Asuka
Bayley
The Revival
Chad Gable
No Way Jose (Fuck you, he's fun!)

3. Things I like that WWE hasn't ruined yet, but I'm scared they will ruin.

Braun
Cien
AOP

I could add a category 4 of things I used to like that they've already ruined...but the thread only goes so long.

i played that game for super nintendo the other night just for fun ..... and it totally wasnt ... it was hard as hell and was really making me angry . That fuckin cave o wonders level was sending my bp into the red zone
Reminds me of a couple years ago when I went to play donkey Kong country 2. I got furious at the level when ur the bird and u have to fly through the cave. I was having a child temper tantrum so upset. Then after several days of trying and getting furious I realized the bird can shoot coconut out of its mouth and kill the enemies lolz. I thought I was supposed to fly around them
<Oku02>

Just a matter of time with this one

It's a good thing he advocated murdering children last night or that tree house shit might have started a quick spiral.

In an effort to not sound like Bubba...I'm trying to think of things I like in WWE...and I find the things I like fall into 3 categories.

1. Things I like that WWE doesn't seem like they will ruin.

AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Alexa Bliss
The Miz

2. Things I like that WWE seems determined to ruin.

Asuka
Bayley
The Revival
Chad Gable
No Way Jose (Fuck you, he's fun!)

3. Things I like that WWE hasn't ruined yet, but I'm scared they will ruin.

Braun
Cien
AOP

I could add a category 4 of things I used to like that they've already ruined...but the thread only goes so long.
I was about to make one of my own, but you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. I definitely scared AOP will be the new Ascension and I'm scared they will ruin the AJ v Nak feud by making shitty endings to matches every ppv until Summerslam.

RAW has so many potential stars but the fucking belt has been gone for over a year

Just a matter of time with this one
If WWE are smart they'll have Braun win MitB, have Roman finally beat Brock at Summerslam, Braun cash in and beat Roman, have Braun hold the belt for at least a year (while turning heel in the middle), and have a Brock v Roman feud after a long lay off from Brock.

I was about to make one of my own, but you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. I definitely scared AOP will be the new Ascension and I'm scared they will ruin the AJ v Nak feud by making shitty endings to matches every ppv until Summerslam.

I've already written off the AJ v Nak feud and I'm hoping AJ v Joe is next.

RAW has so many potential stars but the fucking belt has been gone for over a year
Braun seems to be the best option to have the belt after Lesnar to be honest. Seems like a nice guy behind the scenes, is exactly the kind of build that someone like Vince would want holding the belt, most people would rather him over Roman.

If WWE are smart they'll have Braun win MitB, have Roman finally beat Brock at Summerslam, Braun cash in and beat Roman, have Braun hold the belt for at least a year (while turning heel in the middle), and have a Brock v Roman feud after a long lay off from Brock.

There's waaaaayyy too much Roman in this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back