Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai fighting this feb 24 to defend his WBC and The ring Super Fly weight against Juan Estrada

Estrada is very very good and dangerous opponent

Main event HBO card, Rungvisai must winning some good money, one of the guys who totally deserves his success, hope he defeats another big shark of the division

the purse that he received on his rematch against Gonzalez was 170k(of course he received like 60% more after that KO epic win)

the money fight for him would be him vs Inoue in Japan´s NYE this year,i bet he could make 350k or more just to step in the ring for a fight like this

Last edited:
-Alexey Papin haves a fight schedules this march 17 against a can at Mayweather´s russian gym

- Nenad Pagonis haves a fight on march 24 against Nivols Milaicic(17-1),til now Milaicic pretty much only fought cans but and didnt looked too impressive but had an decent amateur career.

-Jarrel miller matched up against Johann Duhaupas on april 24,Doupas is a good experienced HW who haves a victory over Charr and losses to Wilder and Povetkin...Fight will be on HBO,the co main event of amazing fight Daniel Jacobs vs Maciej Sulecki

Sittichai second army fight. Pretty entertaining:

Round1

Round 2

Round 3

Sergey Lipinets fighting Mikey Garcia for the IBF 140lbs title tonight. According to Wikipedia Lipinets medaled in WAKO low kick and World Combat Games in Kickboxing. He's a huge underdog coming in at +850 and should lose to the talented Mikey Garcia.

Sergey Lipinets fighting Mikey Garcia for the IBF 140lbs title tonight. According to Wikipedia Lipinets medaled in WAKO low kick and World Combat Games in Kickboxing. He's a huge underdog coming in at +850 and should lose to the talented Mikey Garcia.
Really impressed with Sergey Lipinets today even tho he lost. He only turned pro a few years ago and has 14 fights but gave Mikey a tough challenge. Love his style too.

so Nieky Holzken had another boxing fight like an hour away from me. shame I didn't hear about it time. :(

damn i´ve been totally lazy with this thread

gonna full update him today :oops:

-Benjamin Adegbuyi went 2-0(2 ko´s) on boxing at march 16 against an croatian can(couldnt find a video)

- Amnat Ruengoeng Fought against fellow countrymate Nawapon Sor Rungvisai(40-1 32 KO´s) on april 21 for WBC asia continental title.
Timestamped:

- Sergey Lipinets is probably fighting in June against former WBC LW world champion Antonio De Marco(33-6, 24 T(KO´s). De Marco is a veteran that has fought against a lot of tough names on his weight division like Jorge Linares,Molina Jr, Broner,Jessie Vargas etc.

-Thai big boxing pride WBC super Flyweight world champ Srisaket Sor Rungvisai(45-4-1, 40 T(KO´s) have rumours around his name that he will be rematching with Juan Francisco Strada in the next half of this year.

Their fight was disputed that ended in an majority decision win for Rungvisai, so it will be another big purse fight for him when it comes, Estrada is the #3 Super flyweight ranked in the world by boxrec,just behind the Japanese star Nayoa Inoue and Rungvisai, Rungvisai was the man that gave Estrada the first loss in more than 5 years

- Knockout Cp Freshmart in talks to defend his WBA world Minimumweight title for the 10th time in a rematch against Nicaraguan Byron Rojas(24-3, 10 T(KO´s) on July.

- Jarrell Miller defeated french Johann Duhaupas on april 28 and is now a #5 world ranked by Boxrec. He can be fighting the prizefighter Anthony Joshua for a multi-millionare purse if Joshua fight with Wilder didnt happen in the next months.

-Kyotaro Fujimoto defended his WBO Pacific HW title once again against an bad ranked opponent,he didnt seem to be progressing in his career and has been taken safer fights on hometown.

- Wanheng Menayothin WBC minimumweight world champ is now 50-0 with his last fight two days ago against Leroy Estrada,it was about news around the world about him matching up the undefeated record with mayweather,but of course Wanheng fought a lot of nobodies but still impressive that he defeated some tough guys on his run

-Nenad Pagonis lost his first fight, for the IBO international cruiserweight title against the german Nikola Milacic

- Gogokhia seems to be traning hard,no scheduled fights since november 2017,i think his next fight will be a step up in competition for him

- Kongolo haves a fight on May 25 in Tolouse, France for the WBO French-Speakers(lel wtf) LHW title against Doudou Ngumbu(37-8 14 T(KO´s) #28 Cruiserweight by boxrec

Ngumbu haves experience against tough fighters as former IBO world champ Igor Mikhalkin(2 losses against him), Nadjib Mohammedi and tough Polish Andrzej Fonfara(fought stevenson 2x,TKO´ed chavez JR and defeated Nathan Cleverly)

Ngumbu is 36 now but still a tough test for Kongolo

Lipinets vs DeMarco would be a pretty cool fight. Also Aleksei Papin is probably going to be sidelined for a while because he blew his ACL. Its too bad because he was training with Usyk and probably learning a lot from him.

- Gogokhia seems to be traning hard,no scheduled fights since november 2017,i think his next fight will be a step up in competition for him
Hey don't ruin my hope of him training kb again and being in the Kunlun tournament with your more reasonable explanation! :p

Hey don't ruin my hope of him training kb again and being in the Kunlun tournament with your more reasonable explanation! :p
sorry :(

His manager is the same man behind Lomachenko, Kovalev, Usyk, Oleksandr Gvozdyk...

Ony a miracle would bring him back to KB, and dont think that i like to see him in boxing <DCrying>

Honestly i like just a bit,would rather 100x to see him back on KB though

- Wanheng Menayothin WBC minimumweight world champ is now 50-0 with his last fight two days ago against Leroy Estrada,it was about news around the world about him matching up the undefeated record with mayweather,but of course Wanheng fought a lot of nobodies but still impressive that he defeated some tough guys on his run

he completely outclassed Estrada though. made me curious since I don't follow boxing closely at all but I read that Estrada was ranked #1 at his weight class but he looked like a bum throwing weak jabs and getting countered at will.

he completely outclassed Estrada though. made me curious since I don't follow boxing closely at all but I read that Estrada was ranked #1 at his weight class but he looked like a bum throwing weak jabs and getting countered at will.

on his weight class there him holding the WBC world title, Knockout CP freshmart holding the WBA , Jap kid Hiroto Kyoguchi Holding the IBF and south african Simphiwe Khonco holding the WBO

since he is too small to move weight class(imo) he should hunt the other belts and become the undisputed champ :)

Him fighting freshmart in bangkok would be a big night of bets hahah

I hope Gogokhia sticks with boxing, Ive already seen him against most of the top KB guys and I'd like to see how far he can make it in boxing.

Back