International Arab-Israeli Conflict, v3: Israel approves new permanent US embassy site in West Jerusalem

The war has been going on for a long time. It has just been a very low activity war. And will probably continue to be, for the time being.

It is not in the best interest of either to get into a legitimate conflict. They'll keep poking at each other, for now.

Israeli casualties have to happen before the war begins

The war has been going on for a long time. It has just been a very low activity war. And will probably continue to be, for the time being.

It is not in the best interest of either to get into a legitimate conflict. They'll keep poking at each other, for now.

Keeping the Iran deal in place was the best thing for everyone.

It appears to me that people that believe war is inevitable are running the show right now.

Keeping the Iran deal in place was the best thing for everyone.

It appears to me that people that believe war is inevitable are running the show right now.

Keeping people in mortal fear of a potential war, is far more profitable to Israel's and Iran's hard-liners, than actually being at war. Call it a mutually beneficial deal.

I consider this to the the Middle Eastern version of the "Cold War", with its occasional, random nuclear threats.

The problem is not truly the bullshit war-mongering, because that's business as usual. The true problem is what manner of a potential scenario that sort of constant bluffing and bullshitting can eventually enable, when allowed to go on uninterrupted by calmer, more rational voices, less motivated by self-interests and power-grabbing. At some point, somebody's going to have to call the cards. And by then, both sides have talked themselves into a corner. And then, a war may very well become possible. Not because it is wanted, but because they have left themselves no other option.

But there are still some stages to go before we reach that point. A lot of stupidity that we're going to have to witness.

Last edited:
That means they're already working on it.
I'd almost believe it, if it wasn't SA. Unless you can show some Pakistani or Indian scientists have been quietly hired away

At its core. This all about religion. How fucking dumb is that. Over make believe.
Naw it's humans tribal nature.. That's what it really is. Our species evolved with genetically similar related tribes having chimp wars with other tribes. Religion made an effort to get way more people under 1 banner so that little tribes wouldn't be constantly warring with other little tribes..

I believe they've said that before.

But yeah, those are the kind of stakes we're playing with.

Israel, Saudi, and Iran with nukes.......

Seems like a self solving problem.

All those shithole countries should blow themselves up.

Here, for all those who didn't read.

In the early hours of Thursday morning, the IDF’s Arabic-language Twitter account said its military was “moving” against Iranian targets in Syria and warned Damascus not to intervene
So Israel launches attacks in Syria and warns Syria not to intervene.. their arrogance is on another level (maybe level with the US).

There are a frightening amount of unaccounted for nuclear devices of various potential yields. Anyone want to venture a guess which country most likely has a large share of them?

So now you internationals realize the truth of the Iranian deal?

It was never there to protect us. It was there to protect them.

So now you internationals realize the truth of the Iranian deal?

It was never there to protect us. It was there to protect them.
What? Dumbest post of the year! Wake up to WWIII. For the jillionth time. Iran has no nukes.

Israel does.

Iran has bent over backwards, as did Iraq, to let international weapons inspectors have their way.

Israel has never let weapons inspectors over her never demarcated borders.

Let that sink in.

Israel has continuously lied us into wars against her enemies.

We never had an Arab/Muslim enemy prior to the insane creation of Israel in Palestine.

Still there?

Every single one of our European and world allies has backed this deal, but Trump (Kushner/aipac/ect.) has now steered us clearly on a path that history will record as worse than all that has come before.

This is an amazingly critical time in history and our schools suck.

God bless.

I really wish we weren't so balls deep in this.

Because if we're not, I would say let them fuck each other up. Tayron in Jerusalem could both get leveled and I would sleep like a baby that night.

(that's a lie, there are a lot of innocent people in both countries that do not get a choice, but as it pertains to both governments, fuck 'em)

Back