International Arab-Israeli Conflict, v3: Israel approves new permanent US embassy site in West Jerusalem

Iran has no nukes.

Sure about that? Can you prove that? Would they tell the world if they did?

But they do. An atom bomb. Hiroshima type. 15 kilotons. A big size bomb. Parked underground under a big mountain where the Israelis can't destroy it. It won't fit on a plane or missile. It will fit in a truck that can be driven to Israel. At least 10 years spinning their centrifuges to convert U-238 to U-235. If North Korea, Pakistan and India can do it, so can the Iranians.

Last edited:
If anything at all good came from WWII it is something known today as the Nuremberg principles. These simple principles, these concepts, these ideas that are considered common sense today brought international law to heights never seen before.

Does anyone really pay attention to the Nuremberg principles? A set of guidelines for determining what constitutes a war crime. Its like the 10 Commandments from God, nobody follows that stuff anymore. 'War crime', what an oxymoron. The only good thing that came out of WWII were the little chocolate bars in the C rations. :)

U.N. is completely fuckin useless.

Little Nikki tries, bless her soul, but the shit just doesn't work anymore. Not like it did in the 1950s. Nice breasts though...
386px-Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

What exactly do you think Turkey or the US are doing in Syria?

The US is there to keep Syria in a state of conflict and chaos. Why do you think that the area where ISIS basically still holds ground is in the US sphere of control in eastern Syria? They need the justification for the continuing occupation. The US is fighting the Syrian goverment with underhanded tactics, in their support of rebel groups, because the world and the US population wouldn't stomach a conventional war. Most importantly they stand behind Israel in their endless criminal provocations against Iran.

What Turkey is doing is less important. Their goal is the disbandment of the PKK puppet state along it's border, because it's run by an organisation that has been in conflict with Turkey for 40 years. Their involvement in northern Syria basically boils down to this, even if a part also comes out of Erdogan putting himself into a corner by the rhetoric he has directed towards the Assad goverment. It has made reconcillation impossible.

Israel has been proving shelter, arms, health care for islamists in the golan heights for years and has sporadically attacked syrian forces engaged in combat with ISIS and A lQaida. This is the first time the Syrian/Iranian forces had enough and retaliated. It's obvious this context is missing in western media claiming Israel is just defending itself. Israel's obvious goal is the eventual complete annexation of the Golan Heights.

DukeMemeIsrael3-1-1170x550.jpg

Can somebody in simple terms tell me what Donald pulling out of this Iran deal means?

I'm sure someones mentioned it but prophecy of Damascus:

Isaiah 17:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city."
Could this be the hook in the jaw that forces Russia to mount up against Israel predicted in Ezekiel? Remember this was predicted THOUSANDS of years ago. :

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. 8After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
This really is an amazing prophecy to happen. We see Persia (iran), Russia and the surrounding Arab countries. If you were to try and find Saudi Arabia in that prophecy you won't find them- as they stay out of it but majority of the rest of the Arab countries join in on this fight. In one way if this goes down like it, it looks to be- it's confirmation we are literally in the last days and we can expect more prophecies to unfold in the bible. Or who knows? Maybe nothing will come about but very fascinating stuff from a biblical point of view.

I'm sure someones mentioned it but prophecy of Damascus:

Isaiah 17:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city."
Could this be the hook in the jaw that forces Russia to mount up against Israel predicted in Ezekiel? Remember this was predicted THOUSANDS of years ago. :

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

7Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. 8After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
This really is an amazing prophecy to happen. We see Persia (iran), Russia and the surrounding Arab countries. If you were to try and find Saudi Arabia in that prophecy you won't find them- as they stay out of it but majority of the rest of the Arab countries join in on this fight. In one way if this goes down like it, it looks to be- it's confirmation we are literally in the last days and we can expect more prophecies to unfold in the bible. Or who knows? Maybe nothing will come about but very fascinating stuff from a biblical point of view.

I like how a jewish passage ties to talmud, torah, tanakh, and pharisees. Has become manipulated by christians who reject all the old stuff for the more illogical and contradicting new testament yet when it suit them they go back to it. I mean they literaly pick and choose which jewish literature and history they want to pretend is valid. So comical

Just let Israel defend itself. We should stay out of this whatever happens.

I like how a jewish passage ties to talmud, torah, tanakh, and pharisees. Has become manipulated by christians who reject all the old stuff for the more illogical and contradicting new testament yet when it suit them they go back to it. I mean they literaly pick and choose which jewish literature and history they want to pretend is valid. So comical

Explain more?

I don't reject any of the old stuff. Old Testament is all about Christ my man.

So now you internationals realize the truth of the Iranian deal?

It was never there to protect us. It was there to protect them.
I had to laugh because that stings. That's a truth of the deal. But we're also looking at bigly increased potential for a full regional war, where we've so far been able to keep it smoldering instead of the whole shithouse going up in flames. And this clearly increases the chances of a nuclear exchange. Sicking Israel on Iran sounds psychotic right now.

Back