PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Cass is reportedly in hot water after he went off script during his segment with a little person on last week’s Smackdown. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Cass went against a directive given to him by officials backstage, including Vince McMahon.

The segment saw Cass beat up a little person dressed as Daniel Bryan. Cass was scripted to finish off the segment with the big boot, but he asked if he could continue beating the Bryan impersonator after that point. Backstage officials said no and Cass felt strongly enough about the importance of continuing the beatdown that he went to Vince McMahon with the idea. McMahon said no as well.

When the segment happened, Cass ignored the directive given him and mounted the guy after the big boot to deliver a series of punches. Backstage officials were particularly displeased and Cass has heat on him over it.

It isn’t known if this has changed any plans for Cass following the segment. He ended up losing to Bryan at Backlash and thgen wasn’t used on TV during this week’s Smackdown, though he was featured in a post-show video posted to YouTube. The video of the segment in YouTube does not include the post-boot assault.

Lesson to all: When you suck, the only interesting part of your career is facing rape charges, and you're built like ravioli piled on top of egg noodles, maybe don't directly go against what the boss tells you to do.

Lesson to all: When you suck, the only interesting part of your career is facing rape charges, and you're built like ravioli piled on top of egg noodles, maybe don't directly go against what the boss tells you to do.
He made the right call for the segment though. He should have just done it without asking in the first place.

None of those guys deserved their push. It's just because Vince likes big sweaty men and gives them superman pushes regardless of their in-ring talent or experience... Ha Ha! Braun Strowman has a cello! Look at that! That's hilarious! He should be a multiple time champ by now.

It was a standup bass.

<{hughesimpress}>

He made the right call for the segment though. He should have just done it without asking in the first place.

Do you know what "ravioli piled on top of egg noodles" is supposed to mean? It doesn't even make sense.

Better to go to the back and go "I didn't know I couldn't do that" than go to Vince, tell you no and do it anyway. You ain't big match john.

Better to go to the back and go "I didn't know I couldn't do that" than go to Vince, tell you no and do it anyway. You ain't big match john.

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. But it's even worse if you your stupid ass does both.

It was a cello, Soc. I took a music class at the community college once so I know what I'm talking about.

Rex, I'm a little on edge right now, so excuse me if I'm a little short with you, but it was a goddamn standup bass and I will burn this whole shitty forum to the ground if you test me on this.

Yup, then he wouldn't of pissed people off for "not listening"

Dumb ass is playing checkers instead of chess.

Fuck you, I ain't no woodwind expert!

Neither of them are woodwinds, goddammit!

TerribleBigAgouti-max-1mb.gif

No wonder Mella spent the entire night following Backlash screaming Wally's name.
"And Big Cass, while you were away rehabbing in that big empty house you got left in, your girl was sweating and screaming on top of every ride that Wally World has got to offer! Ahahahaha!"

Big Ass workout routine

9 am: Denny’s Grand Slam x3

Noon: 3 Big Macs, 3 Large Fries and 2 Diet Cokes

3 pm: 2 Dozen Tacos, 7 cinnamon twists and 5 Enchiritos, 3 Baja Blasts

6 pm: 3 Large Bags of Cheetos, 2 boxes of Family Oreos

9pm: 10 push ups and 15 sit ups

Midnight: Sauna (steam to mask the tears of Carmella dumping him)

Big Ass workout routine

That lumpy piece of crap.

Big Ass workout routine

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yup, then he wouldn't of pissed people off for "not listening"

Dumb ass is playing checkers instead of chess.
Wrestlers need to be given a bit more creative control in these circumstances though. I don't see why nobody let him do it. If you look back on a promo like Chris Jericho's debut, I bet that wouldn't be allowed to be said by a newly signed wrestler today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back