Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, check out Steve Cunningham's IG. Lots of fake moon landing, and flat Earther stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/therealuss/?hl=en

He also posts cool stuff like this

that stuff is fairly amusing, but he puts up so much stuff about the evil white man, he is pretty tough to follow. he isnt quite at the level of lamon brewester, but he definitely thinks every white person is evil

that stuff is fairly amusing, but he puts up so much stuff about the evil white man, he is pretty tough to follow. he isnt quite at the level of lamon brewester, but he definitely thinks every white person is evil

I had to stop following him because of shit like that. I still visit every now and then, since I admire his pursuit of making a comic (as I like to draw also). I do wonder how much of this is because of being punched so much. Even a little bit of scar tissue in the brain can really change someone, and they might not even realize it.

I had to stop following him because of shit like that. I still visit every now and then, since I admire his pursuit of making a comic (as I like to draw also). I do wonder how much of this is because of being punched so much. Even a little bit of scar tissue in the brain can really change someone, and they might not even realize it.
i dont know what it is, but it sucks. he is such a smart guy and has a lot of good/positive things to say. unfortunately his hatred overwhelms everything else. he also loves to shit all over christians. i am agnostic, but i still have respect for people of faith. the flat earth stuff is just comical. i cant believe anyone takes that seriosuly

i dont know what it is, but it sucks. he is such a smart guy and has a lot of good/positive things to say. unfortunately his hatred overwhelms everything else. he also loves to shit all over christians. i am agnostic, but i still have respect for people of faith. the flat earth stuff is just comical. i cant believe anyone takes that seriosuly

What gets me, is that he literally traveled AROUND the world on an aircraft carrier. And still believes that shit. I actually commented earlier in this thread, or a previous version that Cunningham is a flat Earther, once he started posting that shit. It was all of a sudden to. He used to post normal photos and his drawings, then like 2 years ago, he just started spamming anti-white people, flat Earthing, gov't conspiracies, etc.

Coincidentally, he started posted that stuff soon after 2 US navy ships collided with commercial ships in different incidents. I commented that if they have flat Earther's on their mega million dollar carriers, maybe they need to up their entrance exams.

Go watch the video called top 20 knockouts in UFC history. If you can find one of them that isn’t hilariously shit defence I’ll go and rewatch.

taguchi lost his ring belt to hekkie budler, of all people

I met the father of the IBF President in an airport. Pretty nice guy. Laughed when I told him I thought the WBA was a joke

Reznick came out with two videos recently:

Reznick is very talented.

Reznick came out with two videos recently:

Reznick is very talented.

Wow. He made me like Fury. I'm not even being an asshole. That made Fury look really likable.

Where’s @XCuTioNeR at?

I’ll tag @LogicalInsanity too because I haven’t seen him around lately either. And he’ll probably be annoyed that I at’d him in the same post as X.

<NewGina>

Watched a couple old Ward fights ( Bika, Kessler)

Dude...He may be the dirtiest fighter I have ever seen, at least in the modern era. Over Hopkins and Holyfield.

He is literally throwing elbows, deliberate butts, holding etc.

LOL. It was sorta comical watching it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back