PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
I had one hot girlfriend for all of college, got exploited at work and didn’t do drugs. Danced, drank a lot of whiskey and boarded. Watched Nitro.

I actually had one long-term gf for more than half of college. She was cute and fun, but wasn't some total smoke show or anything. After we broke up senior year I hooked up with a really hot girl that I had a thing for back when she and I were freshman, but nothing happened back then. So that was a solid win. She was the type of girl that if you walked away from her for 30 seconds to get a beer or take a piss, there'd be six guys hitting on her. She was also possibly the stupidest human being I've ever met. Ever. I have more intelligent conversations with kids in LTR's kindergarten. Demon in the sack, though. We broke an Army cot.

Just started Raw. I enjoyed Braun's treehouse story. "Get these hands" is big-time over.

Braun has improved on the mic by leaps and bounds. He's not Randy Savage or anything, but he's very smooth and delivers his lines well.

KO is the best on the mic in the business right now.

Braun has improved on the mic by leaps and bounds. He's not Randy Savage or anything, but he's very smooth and delivers his lines well.

KO is the best on the mic in the business right now.

Owens over Samoa Joe?

I like KO's promos, but I believe Joe's promos. Something about that dude just exudes savagery.

Owens over Samoa Joe?

I like KO's promos, but I believe Joe's promos. Something about that dude just exudes savagery.

I stand by what I said, but you're right that Joe is fantastic and believable. Joe barely needs to say a word for me to believe he'd kick my ass, though. KO doesn't bring that to the table.

LTR bit hard on the bullfrog splash near-fall.

To be so young and innocent ...

They let KO look really strong/competitive in that match all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back