Shoop Shoop that Mackenzie Dern weight miss!!!!!

Her bewbs take up most the weight

People had to know that she wasn't going to make weight. Just looking at her arms you could see how puffy she was. I doubt she really tried to cut the weight. Given her statements about not wanting to train on days back to back is reflective of how unsuccessful I expect her to be in the UFC once she hits the upper echelon and is not fighting soccer moms.
im surprised ur saying this considering she might be the best american bjj player openweight. so shes "been" in that upper echelon already.

im not sure what to think. shes clearly a wiz on the ground, but her dedication (to anything) doesnt seem to be there. spoiled millennial? i duno, i dont want to fighter bash, but she needs to figure it out, 115 seems right for her

EDIT: its easy to say, well u dont see the work she puts in, how hard she tried to lose the weight, how she works out every day... well the evidence is pointing to her not giving a shit then. u have a contracted weight at 115... i know, sometimes shit happens, but eyy u had like 3+ months to figure it out. plus not her first or even second time to do this in mma

She is like the modern version of Gina Carano, never makes weight yet has a fan following because they think she is attractive.

Last edited:
I wonder how all the people making fun or her, calling her fat, etc look. Post up pics guys

I wonder how all the people making fun or her, calling her fat, etc look. Post up pics guys

I don't like people calling Dern fat either but I can't necessarily defend her on this.

Last edited:
I don't like people calling Dern fat either but I can't necessarily defend her either.

Oh trust I’m not either. I’ve posted how unprofessional she is and how she doesn’t take fighting serious/she should give 50% of her purse up. But it’s a certain segment taking gleeful delight in this like they aren’t 300lbs themselves

She is like the modern version of Gina Carano, never makes weight yet has a fan following because they think she is attractive.
To be fair to Gina, she at least tried dieting despite missing. Mackenzie, on the other hand, looks pretty much the same on the scale as she does when not in camp.

To be fair to Gina, she at least tried dieting despite missing. Mackenzie, on the other hand, looks pretty much the same on the scale as she does when not in camp.
I will give Gina Carano the benefit of doubt that where was no weight class for someone her size.

Never heard of this fatty. Who cares.

gina is actually hot and pretty. dern is just a little monster

she reminds me a little bit of Agent Smith
big_1406242744_image.jpg

I'm not a pro fighter who has only two jobs: 1: Train 2. Make Weight

I *am* a fan of a fighter who has fought for pro MMA 11 years and never missed weight ONCE, even though she gets thicker than a Snicker out of camp, too:

i8bxQQD.jpg

Just because a woman is thick like Waterson or Dern outside of fight camp, doesn't give them an excuse to miss weight.
This is Michelle at weigh-ins:
sC97nGo.gif

No longer thick. She used her fight camp to lose the fat and get ripped.

Dern isn't a professional and doesn't give a shit, so she doesn't lose enough fat.

And how many of these people are supposed to be professional fighters who are being given the kind of push and opportunity that many people would crawl over hot coal for?

Back