Shoop Shoop that Mackenzie Dern weight miss!!!!!

pEN1fCe.jpg

Lolled

I'm not a pro fighter who has only two jobs: 1: Train 2. Make Weight

I *am* a fan of a fighter who has fought for pro MMA 11 years and never missed weight ONCE, even though she gets thicker than a Snicker out of camp, too:

i8bxQQD.jpg

Just because a woman is thick like Waterson or Dern outside of fight camp, doesn't give them an excuse to miss weight.
This is Michelle at weigh-ins:
sC97nGo.gif

No longer thick. She used her fight camp to lose the fat and get ripped.

Dern isn't a professional and doesn't give a shit, so she doesn't lose enough fat.

Waterson is a 105er fighting at 115.

She is like the modern version of Gina Carano, never makes weight yet has a fan following because they think she is attractive.

Gina was better looking, Dern has good pictures.

She missed by a lot, doesnt look like she even tried.

It's so strange to be talking about a chick clocking in at 123 on Sherdog.

Where posters have no woman of their own. 0 lbs

Or have land whales. 225-400 lbs

<KingstonFrown>

I wonder how all the people making fun or her, calling her fat, etc look. Post up pics guys
Im sure shel read this and reach out to you expressing thanks. Youl message then chat, and nervously agree to meet. You will be charming and funny, and it will be the start of something wonderful.

well gina carano probably woulda made weight every time if she didnt have fake tits
scale_fail.jpg

She's such a beast...and not in a good mma fighting kinda way.

Im sure shel read this and reach out to you expressing thanks. Youl message then chat, and nervously agree to meet. You will be charming and funny, and it will be the start of something wonderful.

I asked you to post up a pic not make up silly white knight scenarios for likes

I'm not a pro fighter who has only two jobs: 1: Train 2. Make Weight

I *am* a fan of a fighter who has fought for pro MMA 11 years and never missed weight ONCE, even though she gets thicker than a Snicker out of camp, too:

i8bxQQD.jpg

Just because a woman is thick like Waterson or Dern outside of fight camp, doesn't give them an excuse to miss weight.
This is Michelle at weigh-ins:
sC97nGo.gif

No longer thick. She used her fight camp to lose the fat and get ripped.

Dern isn't a professional and doesn't give a shit, so she doesn't lose enough fat.

And how many of these people are supposed to be professional fighters who are being given the kind of push and opportunity that many people would crawl over hot coal for?

Who is defending her for missing weight? I’m asking all the people photoshopping her with fat guts and shit to post how they look

Back