SJW "consent expert" claims you should ask for your babies permission before changing their diapers

I guess I should start asking permission before d’arce strangling fools from now on, since implied consent apparently doesn’t exist

I was in the WAWA a couple weeks ago with my 8 month old. The wife and daughter were having daughter mommy day. So it was me and the boy. I got a roast beef sub and went to hand the girl the receipt to ring it up. The receipt looked like it had avocado on it. I was like I did not get any guacamole on my sub, then she gave me a startled look at my arm. My son had took a giant shit, and it leaked out of his diaper and on my shirt and arm. I will be damned if I will ask him permission to change him.
Took him out to the car, laid out a blanket, used about a whole packet of wet wipes to clean up all the shit off of me and him. The worst part he was fucking laughing at me the whole time. I filed that laugh away, one day when he is older and will ask me for permission to do something and I will tell him no. I will get the last laugh, Son.

tumblr_na5yjad9wm1s2791bo3_500.gif

tumblr_na5yjad9wm1s2791bo1_500.gif

tumblr_na5yjad9wm1s2791bo2_500.gif

before you read the topic or hear her utter a word, it is easy to tell she is a total lunatic just by looking at her. you can often judge a book by its cover

Last edited:
That creature doesn't know a god damn thing about babies.

Then everyone dyes their hair pink and throws it all into a pot and makes it hard for people to pick out the edible morsels from the stew.

Most people will look at statements like in the OP and dismiss the entire movement out of hand as being in the realm of lunatics, they're not going to attempt to filter messages and pick out the sensible ones.

SJW "consent expert"

This is where I stopped reading. Someone tell that person to get a real fucking job.

Was going to say, why do people here keep finding these oddballs and bringing more attention to their stupid ass shit. Who cares? No need to spread it, just ignore it, forget about and be on with your day.
As the official Mayberry Oddball, do you feel slighted every time we talk about a different oddball out there in the world?

As the official Mayberry Oddball, do you feel slighted every time we talk about a different oddball out there in the world?
no because you guys somehow manage to find people more wacked out than me so
it's kinda nice in comparison to myself, ya know?

Most people will look at statements like in the OP and dismiss the entire movement out of hand as being in the realm of lunatics, they're not going to attempt to filter messages and pick out the sensible ones.

It happens on both sides, which is generally to be expected with staunch ideologues of any persuasion. I agree, plenty of reasonable "SJW" or liberal points suffer because they are grouped in with garbage by the SJWs themselves. But it is often the ultra left that seems to demand its followers subscribe to every component of the package (and every new one that springs up) or be shamed and expelled, causing this pressure to continually out-lib one another.

Last edited:
WTF is it with feminist/SJW having red/green/purple hair? Someone explain this to me.

It's meant to:

1. Grab your attention so you'll listen to them, to kind of stun you while get their foot in the door of your ear and start talking so your brain doesn't have time to question their validity yet

2. Draw attention AWAY from how psychotic and absurd they actually look at a glance, away from the spooky mental illness displayed clearly by their disturbed body language and crazy eyes and mentally ill facial tweeks-- these things would be immediately apparent if they had just their normal hair color and regular haircut and they would be ignored/laughed out of town by virtually everyone.

Last edited:
It's meant to:

1. Grab your attention so you'll listen to them, to kind of stun you while get their foot in the door or your ear and start talking so your brain doesn't have time to question their validity yet

2. Draw attention AWAY from how psychotic and absurd they actually look at a glance, away from the spooky mental illness displayed clearly by their disturbed body language and crazy eyes and mentally ill facial tweeks-- these things would be immediately apparent if they had just their normal hair color and regular haircut and they would be ignored/laughed out of town by virtually everyone.

I always took it as white people visually indicating that they're not like "the other white people" and that they're part of the revolution.

I always took it as white people visually indicating that they're not like "the other white people" and that they're part of the revolution.

It's like how fat women have started getting covered in tattoos so that's what will get your attention first-- the tattoos instead of the grime and abject misery. It's a tricky way to get attention/looked at. Reverse-camoflage

It's like how fat women have started getting covered in tattoos so that's what will get your attention first-- the tattoos instead of the grime and abject misery. It's a tricky way to get attention/looked at. Reverse-camoflage

fatty2.jpg

Who's hiring "consent experts"? I'm pretty sure that's a make believe profession and this woman is really just unemployed .

Who's hiring "consent experts"? I'm pretty sure that's a make believe profession and this woman is really just unemployed .

That's just your layman's opinion. It's not like you're a Make Believe Expert.

And yet I guarantee you this piece of shit thinks it's fine for any woman to indiscriminately kill off any unborn child she doesn't want for reasons

Fetuses don't get that luxury, I guess

These lunatics should be forgotten and be relegated to the most obscure shit hole we can find.

as if that woman is doing what is required to even produce a child. but that angry lesbian is more than happy to tell you how to take care of your child. and now, i am going to go out on a limb here, but i bet she also wants to make sure you dont asign a gender to your baby either. you should let him/her decide on their own

Back