PBP UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7:p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

Fuck off guys, great performance a lot better than the first one. She's brazilian and she's missing weight, is normal

Bader Mo fight just ended. 16 seconds.

Fuck off guys, great performance a lot better than the first one. She's brazilian and she's missing weight, is normal
great performance, but she should try and miss weight by less than 5lbs next time

Thanks sir wad, I'll look into it now
manicoba-prato-tipico.jpg

Knew someone was going to say this. When I say she’s like BJ penn, I’m talking about his known penchant for not training/being dedicated and just getting by on his natural talent

BJ won 2 titles and is a HOF, and he never missed weight

I love it itgoes perfectly with WMMA slapfests. Luckily King Mo vs Bader comes up next on Bellator.

Didn't expect to see this here.This is from one of the best movies in Greece and the actor who slaps them is the best greek actor of all time.Really talented.If he spoke English he would make a career worldwide.

Where is this fake accent deal coming from? she was raised by a Brazilian family no?
IN AMERICA>>>>> for MOST OF HER LIFE.

its ridiculous. and there are videos of her BEFORE she started using the accent. LOL

Where is this fake accent deal coming from? she was raised by a Brazilian family no?
I was raised by a polish family and actually lived there for 2 years being born in Brooklyn.. you still dont hear me talking like her. Straight new york.

Dern should just embrace her laziness - have like a burger or something after the fight (while doing post fight interview).

Back