PBP UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7:p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

Big Johns commentary sounds extremely forced, like me trying to give a presentation in elementary school

I dunno what it is about Kelvin... I used to like him a lot, but these days i always hope he gets KTFO.

While part of me agree with you, I really like she not caring and sticking it to the man.. I mean, you can clearly see that she wanted to fight with all her fat. Were the case of guys like TRT Belfort, Sage Northcutt or GSP we would be all over..
She's not sticking it to the man. She's sticking it to her team and to her opponents.

Daaaa fuck, looks like tar seal, what's its health rating?

One of the most famous dishes of Northern Brazil’s cuisine, maniçoba has indigenous origins and seems, at first glance, like feijoada. This similarity is due to the use of pork in the preparation and colouration of the dish. However, there are some significant differences, starting with its very constitution. In place of cooked black beans, maniçoba is a delicacy made with cassava leaves, known as ‘maniva’ in the Northern states.

As maniva is a poisonous leaf, it takes a few steps and much zeal on the part of the chef for the dish to begin to get ready. First, the leaf is rinsed and crushed or ground and put in a pan with plenty of water for at least seven days. This process serves to remove the hydrogen cyanide present in the leaf.

@Toco on suicide watch

Something tells me that Gastelum will defeat Jacare. And NOT by points. And Jacaré looks older that Vitor.

I like Jacare and Kelvin so I don't wanna see any guy lose

got jacare. think he can get the takedown

only 3 rounds tho. weidman had more time to work if he needed it and he got kelvin in the 3rd. jacare gonna have to work quickly

thanks for the spoilers. fight hasnt aired on the west coast yet. thought that wouldnt be allowed in the UFC forum, let alone mods doing it. stay classy
Bro I've not seen it. I was asking what happened.

War Gastelum
rGGwpcv.gif

Back