Looking forward to the Grasso vs Suarez fight

DaRealMVP

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Although I think its a mistake making this fight of two up and coming potential stars so early. I think it would have made more sense to wait till both were ranked higher or even a title eliminator. I cant seem to choose a winner here, they are both outstanding at what they do. I guess it will come down to who's will is stronger.

thank you for clarifying that, thought it was a heavyweight fight....

hope Grasso finds a desire for blood in this fight, at this stage shes obviously talented but is lacking something thats going to bring her to the next level

This Gif has so much shoop potential.
giphy.gif

I got on the Grasso/Aldana Los Lobos hype train when they beat their opponents at Invicta 11. Grasso showed some dope boxing againts Mizuki and Aldana trashed Schneider.

As it turns out both of them are frauds. Grasso missed weight almost as badly as Dern did vs. Markos and Aldana is getting owned left and right. Off the train I go.

Very interesting fight. Aside from the Markos fight, where she kept throwing kicks, Grasso has pretty good takedown defense.

I got on the Grasso/Aldana Los Lobos hype train when they beat their opponents at Invicta 11. Grasso showed some dope boxing againts Mizuki and Aldana trashed Schneider.

As it turns out both of them are frauds. Grasso missed weight almost as badly as Dern did vs. Markos and Aldana is getting owned left and right. Off the train I go.
119 is almost as bad as 123?

<{cruzshake}>

Grasso had a doctor’s excuse. Dern just has a love affair with the spoon.

Coming this Saturday:
DisastrousFrequentDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Grasso bless all your bum lives
<GrassoBless>

119 is almost as bad as 123?

<{cruzshake}>

Grasso had a doctor’s excuse. Dern just has a love affair with the spoon.

At least Dern finishes her opponents.

<DCWhoa>

All the Mexican fighters I've rooted for have turned out to be nothing but disappointments. I'm not buying into this shit no more. I'm off the Guadalajara hype train until she proves me wrong.

Agreed, apart from the main event between Maia and Usman this is the only fight on Saturday's card that I'm really excited for. Really hope Grasso picks off the win and finally gains ground in the UFC, her last outings weren't all that convincing unfortunately

That fight is intriguing because we get to see the continued development of two young potential top contenders How better has Suarez’s striking became? How will Graso fair vs a high level wrestler?

Agreed, apart from the main event between Maia and Usman this is the only fight on Saturday's card that I'm really excited for. Really hope Grasso picks off the win and finally gains ground in the UFC, her last outings weren't all that convincing unfortunately
So did you pick that avi in mourning or something?

Grasso is super cute, but I have trouble seeing her not getting taken down repeatedly

I still hate Grasso for fucking up my bet when she lost to Felice

Fuck her
And fuck WMMA
And fuck me for betting it

Suarez about to beat Grasso all over the ground

I hope Grasso wins, but I think Suarez will hold her down/submit her, sadly. She is an excellent wrestler and has good size.

Back