SHOOP dat Lyoto and Belfort from UFC 224 (with bonus)

A
Are you on a phone? Play with the opacity, and fade it out a bit... Also have a play with the contrast and saturation in "adjust" and take some of the colour out...?
On phone, just started shooping couple days ago

A

On phone, just started shooping couple days ago
Good stuff. I'm a phone shooper too - you're doing great!

If you're using picsart then when you "add image" for the tattoo you want, then hit "adjust" and have a play with the functions there... You'll work out what does what quickly... "Opacity" covers how transparent the image you add is.

PicsArt is the shit... I recommend any and all to download it.

4kutuc.jpg
This is funny as shit.

Good stuff. I'm a phone shooper too - you're doing great!

If you're using picsart then when you "add image" for the tattoo you want, then hit "adjust" and have a play with the functions there... You'll work out what does what quickly... "Opacity" covers how transparent the image you add is.

PicsArt is the shit... I recommend any and all to download it.
I'll get it. Was just using photo editor that came on phone. Thanks

First shoop post.. my heal tool on the program I use is broken. I can do much better.. check my work out on i.g eff_exx954D2C5B-4D0A-4B77-8DCF-97AF08F1350B.PNG

PicsArt_05-14-06.27.14.jpg

Last edited:
7A419F5A-60D7-4FD6-8D27-DD8BF60E9022.PNG

I've been on this site for years honing my shoop skills. Hope yall ready for tons of laughs..

Last edited:
I like how they still have a slight difference in stance. Anderson was leaning more forward to make it appear a low kick or jab into straight might've been incoming as where Machida's upper body was more upright. Still looked identical to me when it happened though. Awesome fight for Machida.

Definitely awesome to look at them side by side. Andy's still looks like the f'n Dhalsim kick to me. Lyoto's was a little more crisp with a little more snap. End result the same.

Back