SHOOP dat Lyoto and Belfort from UFC 224 (with bonus)

Definitely awesome to look at them side by side. Andy's still looks like the f'n Dhalsim kick to me. Lyoto's was a little more crisp with a little more snap. End result the same.
Fo sho with a side of curly fries to this post bruva. Couldn't agree with you more & lol at Andy's Dhalsim head kick lol. That would make for a fkn AWESOME Shoop @Buff just incase it hasn't been done already lol.

machidaii.png
Awesome!

Yep. Long before that tho he was in Wayne’s World.

Indeed he was, but once you've seen a dude get forced to wear a dress and sing "I got it bad" in front of a laughing prison, everything they were before ceases to be!

oz-season-1-6-to-your-health-tobias-beecher-in-drag-talent-show-lee-tergesen-episode-guide-review.jpg

Last edited:
Randomly hilarious....

Idk how yall come up with this shit... My Dad is so artistic, im fucking not

This is my first time post shoops. I just started a month or so ago. Play with different photo editing apps.. I Do mines on Mac book or tablet.. specifically ones that allow you to erase heal and layer photos . It's not as hard as it looks.. now gifs.. I have no idea.. but im about to get into video editing .. and use a program called adobe after effects.

Last edited:
Indeed he was, but once you've seen a dude get forced to wear a dress and sing in front of a laughing prison, everything they were before ceases to be!

oz-season-1-6-to-your-health-tobias-beecher-in-drag-talent-show-lee-tergesen-episode-guide-review.jpg
Also a true statement

Indeed he was, but once you've seen a dude get forced to wear a dress and sing in front of a laughing prison, everything they were before ceases to be!

At least he got his revenge by shitting in Vern Schillinger's mouth.

This shoop will go down as one of the best ever IMO
I think you're exaggerating a bit. I just cut out his head and pasted it over the original one. Didn't even merge the colors or anything. But thanks lol

Him as a vampire was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that face.

Back